things you would like included in Fifa 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamFTM

Full Back
what do you's think should be included in the next Fifa? Personally i'd like to see the handball system completely redone. they give some ridiculous ones on 14. I'd like to see players actually stretchered off when they suffer an injury aswell. your turn

what do you's think should be included in the next Fifa? Personally i'd like to see the handball system completely redone. they give some ridiculous ones on 14. I'd like to see players actually stretchered off when they suffer an injury aswell. your turn
Totally agree regarding handballs, need sorting out in the next one. Had some complete howlers in career mode.

Controversial; but I wouldn't mind referee mistakes re; offsides etc.. would be annoying and infuriating as fuck online, but thats football.

Totally agree regarding handballs, need sorting out in the next one. Had some complete howlers in career mode.

Controversial; but I wouldn't mind referee mistakes re; offsides etc.. would be annoying and infuriating as fuck online, but thats football.
agree with the mistakes aswell, i'd also love the goalkeepers to make the odd howler, for example dropping the ball. if the goaly catches the thing it sticks like shit to a blanket.

Pump as much money and time into making a good career mode for once. The one on 14 was unplayable.

Make the computer AI more unprodictable. Also they never seem to give away penalties, free kicks or receive red cards.

More realistic stats for the speed of striker and defenders.

Over haul the referee decisions and do it all again, ridiculously strict especially with penalties.

More official stadiums.

More random teams and leagues and international teams.

Sack Andy Townsend and Clive tylsdly.

Might just be me like but the ball seems to just roll out of a players feet when dribbling a hell of a lot, regardless of rating!

Also add the f***ing stadium of light!

What frustrates me is when you can make an absolutely textbook hook tackle from behind in the box and it results in a red card and a sending off. This definitely needs looking at.

Never happen but I'd love to see them get decent commentators like Gary Neville. I'd like to see certain players go down easier than others. For example Suarez looking for penalties

Love to see a decent Sunderland side on it. Even when we had B£nt and gyan we were shite!

Not gonna happen though especially with our strike force of wickham and graham next season.

Bring back the Elbow and Dive buttons, best things ever and they took the fuckers out!

So funny diving or taking out your mate with a perfect elbow unseen to the ref to boil his piss :lol:

Other than that, better AI so the game actually feels a bit random and not 1 dimensional.

Fix the solo career mode. Yes I scored a few goals in League 3 but should I be called up for England and get a move to Real Madrid on the back of it?!?! Fuck me. And again the AI in this mode who do the same shit over and over.

Add a pool of past greats where you can piss about creating dream teams and shit. Also include some dream teams from all eras to use.

Sort the f***ing lobbed throughballs out for fuck sake.

Sort the shit defending out and their complete inability to defend headers.

This would instantly make the game a thousand times better and less infuriating.

Or just be better at the game? :lol:

They know handballs are completely random in Fifa, its impossible to define in a game whether the ball was a ball to hand or intentional etc.

Personally I think Career mode needs another loving, they made a complete cock-up of the new Scouting system

They know handballs are completely random in Fifa, its impossible to define in a game whether the ball was a ball to hand or intentional etc.

Personally I think Career mode needs another loving, they made a complete cock-up of the new Scouting system

I'm class at FIFA. :cool: Got a 50-8-10 record on seasons, 2/3 losses were disconnects too.

You can't argue that lofted through balls and defending headers aren't broken, some are literally undefendable.

Surely with "next gen" they can do something with handballs

Probably the worst argument going. FIFA is about 20 percent skill and 80 percent bullshit.

Make lofted through balls manual.

Get rid of chemistry in UT, if I want to play Ibra, Nyron and Del Piero in the same team then let me - don't give me some bullshit handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back