things you would like included in Fifa 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played FIFA 14 for the first time since release round a mates the other day.

It's still a massive pile of shit like. As flawed as the new PES is, it's still far more enjoyable to play than any of the last few FIFA titles.

Don't get me wrong, the core gameplay and animations are solid. There's just far too many bugs, glitches, and people willing to exploit them every single game for it to be fun to play. The offline modes aren't even worth looking at due to the 10 year old AI still in place.

Hopefully the proper next gen version will be better this year as well. All they did with the PS4/Xbone versions of 14 was add a few extra animations and a 3D crowd to try and mask its faults.

EA should just throw some of their billions at it and build a solid foundation, then reuse it for 5 years a-la FIFA 09 to FIFA 14.

the one thing thats really narked me about FIFA 14 is they removed the option to search for players by overall rating, so unless your buying top class players you have to scout the shit out of them first., but as my team are now all around the 85 mark, I'm not as bothered now, but it would still be nice to have that option back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back