Things you thought were obsolete, but aren’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fax machine - still have a one in the office that still works.

Got loads of these with photos on in our archive library..... but nothing to access the stuff to see what’s on them

Logon or register to see this image

Got loads of these with photos on in our archive library..... but nothing to access the stuff to see what’s on them

My wife still hoovers and dusts like, just saying.

Can't imagine the photos will be much cop if there are loads on. The storage capacity on these was measured in kb or maybe 1.44mb per side. Always interesting to find old media with pics on though. I'm sure you'd be able to source a reader.

Plastic tags on loaves of bread. They had them on the bread on holiday and I was telling the bairn about collecting them and putting them on your bike brake cables. She said the world must have been a strange place when I was little :eek: :lol:
If you had have told her you put them on the spokes she’d have thought you were cool as fuck

I still use cheques, mainly for birthday and Christmas presents. I also came across the Minitel when in France in the eighties on holiday, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.
Cheques?

FFS.

Are you 80?

Fax machine?

f***ing hell :D

We still use bleeps in nhs for on call. f***ing ridiculous, they'll have to think of something new by next year.

That sound of it going off at two in the morning will haunt me until the day I die.

Soda streams are resurgent Marra.
Yeah I know. I’ve just bought one and I’m currently up to the eyes making rhubarb cordial for my girlfriend to have with tonight’s gin and tonics. Gonna hopefully have a go at black currant and liquorice afterwards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back