Things dogs do better than people

Catching
Running, you see dogs of all ages and fatness levels running about on the beach like kids whereas the equivalent humans would be having cardiacs
Sbd’s

You try sticking your noses up a fit lasses bum saying you were only saying hello, it’s not easy...
Aye I had a dog sniffing my crotch aggressively the other day, I just shooed him away and he went to try it on with another guest.
irrelevant , we are on about this crap post , nothing else
I get it, your dog is better checking Google than you - aye ? :lol:

Last edited:
So do other people you f***ing cretin

calm ya sell doon man :lol: :lol: you enjoy daft childish posts i dont , simple, btw, you and i are more similar than i thought tbh , during my ban i read your post about homosexuals, very similar opinions to mine, so, i apologise for all the things i have called you in the past, it wont happen again mate, "kindred spirits" after all , have a great night buddy

calm ya sell doon man :lol: :lol: you enjoy daft childish posts i dont , simple, btw, you and i are more similar than i thought tbh , during my ban i read your post about homosexuals, very similar opinions to mine, so, i apologise for all the things i have called you in the past, it wont happen again mate, "kindred spirits" after all , have a great night buddy
Yeah we're not similar.

Back