These Protesters in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t got time. May has been backed into a corner. Today was a massive win for Boris. Trump has put the word out that he wants Boris in and then they’ll talk. May will now have to scrap her bare it plan and Boris will take over. It is now inevitable. She will look an Idiot and BJ will dine off Trumps comments when it comes to his leadership vote.

Or them hippies outside the botanist last night.
Please please don’t bring bloody Boris into it he’s gone without any creditably at all , a lot like May really!

Aye, I just find it funny that because Trump is loud mouth clown shoe blokey bloke he gets a lot more grief despite not having any blood on his hands. Whilst a humbler, mild mannered fella seems to get away with a lot more. We know the true Trump, but did we really know Obama,Clinton etc.
No blood on his hands?

Donald Trump’s first year in office brings a significant rise in airstrikes and civilian casualties

Donald Trump Is Dropping Bombs at Unprecedented Levels

Donald Trump says he wants a safer world, yet has dropped more bombs than anyone on the Middle East

Protesting against a man who has no influence on our country at all. It’s embarrassing.

Bet trump is shit scared of all them Londoners with a a inflatable of him next to Churchill’s statue.

Ffs

He must have been reading you and your echo chamber/alter ego numerous threads on the subject.

Just been watching ITN news, somebody holding a sign calling him the world's number one racist.
Can anybody tell me what he's done or said that has earned him that title?

He tells everyone he's the best at everything?

See u shortly

Don't call me shortly.

But besides that. There's no blood on his hands.

Yet the world now seems a much safer place than when he came to power.

Only for those with their heads between their legs kissing their arse goodbye.

Last edited:
It never makes any difference whatsoever.

Last week some trade unionist wife was speaking in Baltic Square at a rally. On and on she was slavering. Nobody was even there but she was acting like it was live aid.

Last night a march through the town in opposition to trumps visit even though he’s already here.

It always seems to be the same types as well. Hippies, students, female art teachers in tie dye long skirts, blokes in kaftans, stop apartheid and free nelson madella tahirts, lifting of josticks and bo.

I hate Trump as much as the next man but this is making no difference at all. They should ban protesting as it is pointless.
People who protest lots are, by definition, not worthy of any attention. Their opinions are worthless owing to them being the kind of people who protest a lot.

Sorry, but I don't believe that. The first link has a photo of Trump holding a 19th century musket, quiet clear the agenda & narrative.

My 6 year old just saw the news and said "I hate Donald Trump!". :lol:

Job done ;)

its made the route to the pub more difficult for me. providing it doesn't clog up the tube later i don't mind. however, if theres a load of lentil munching, pube-braided hippies stinking it out then i'll be slightly unhappy.

edit: also, how do they get the time off work?
So your caught up in the protests. So when they claim there’s thousands, half will be people just going to work or heading home etc.

I thought it was hilarious, and slightly worrying tbh. She knows nothing about politics yet really hates Trump. :lol:

She also said "You should watch the news, it's really important!" when I went to turn it over :lol:

Bloody kids man. Love the little shits me.

School teacher in East London took her kids to protest (gave a day off school) saying 'it was too important to miss'...you really need to wonder about these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back