There has been an increase in people defecating in the streets of Sunderland

Needless to say I am f***ing furious about this story and its implications for Sunderland's image.

Sunderland BID are total idiots for putting out this kind of shoddy PR which has saw us humiliated in the chronicle. All it does is entrench existing stereotypes.

There's a sign on the fire exit doors on Wilko in North Shields asking people not to use the alcove as a toilet :eek:

In the accommodation blocks, those with shared bathroom facilities, here in lovely Tengiz there are signs asking patrons to refrain from shitting in the showers. Not only is it common it is also common that the protagonist leave it in said shower once complete.

Honestly mate, despite our proud history, the majority of folk just know the City because of the referendum.

I don’t care how people voted, but it will haunt us for years.

It’s like this on election night. A bunch of fannies rushing around to make sure Sunderland is the first returning city like it’s some kind of achievement.
I’d need a newspaper to read and at least half an hour so I’d probably get caught.
Plenty of fast food menus blowing about in the wind. I’m sure you become an expert on who’s got what and for how much :)

Last edited:
Need to move the hostels out of the city centre. Probably cater for people from around the region.

Its not fair Sunderland centre has to accommodate these people, holding the gentrification back

Thats the very same place. The pharmacy down there next to burton house dishes out the methadone
Get rid out those places and the area instantly improves
Take off your blinkers. Get rid of a problem in one place and move it somewhere else. Best keep it among the right wingers, they voted for it, they deserve it.

The only time I ever witnessed someone shit in the street was in Shanghai, China. It was a homeless man in broad daylight in the early afternoon too.

i was walking home around 3am one morning about 15 years ago (drunk) and was absolutely busting (sill about 20 mins from home) so took a dump out the back of a police station...

stay classy folks!

Back