The word 'Curate'

It's the most recent bollocks isn't it. In fairness I haven't heard a new ridiculous buzzword in a while until this so they must be running out of pointless stuff to say.
My last job they used “soup to nuts” a few times in a company meeting (to denote ‘the whole thing’). I don’t think i endeared myself to the top dogs by letting out an exasperated “YOU WHAT?” when I heard it!

My last job they used “soup to nuts” a few times in a company meeting (to denote ‘the whole thing’). I don’t think i endeared myself to the top dogs by letting out an exasperated “YOU WHAT?” when I heard it!
Soup to nuts ffs :lol:

Jesus, I've heard some bad ones in my time but christ, soup to nuts!?!? I had to look it up to see wtf they meant.

Been used for yonks that man. Also the name of a Laurel and Hardy film so must be ok.

Back