The Witcher 3

finally completed this game, after 160 hours of pure joy, I get the worst f***ing ending possible :evil::evil: thought I was doing right by Ciri in the choices I made, sat with my hands on my head in shock for about 10 minutes last night :lol::lol:

started my new game+ to try and make amends. All in all, one of the best games I've played. Even with all of it's glitches, I loved every second of it.

Seriously debating buying some of those real Gwent cards as well, although at £100 for 4 decks I think our lass might have something to say.

Just started playing the Blood and Wine expansion pack having not played the game in about 6 months. Forgot how good this game is tbh. Easily top 3 all time for me.

£25 for the game of the year edition. Bargain that
That is cracking value.

Started the new game+ so kept all of my armour and swords etc, thinking I'd be walking round a level 40, killing everything in my path. Didn't realise that everything's level goes up when you start again, level 40 drowners and f***ing nekkers :eek::eek:

So finally bit the bullet and got the GOTY edition for £30. Am not usually into RPG games but there's something about this that has intrigued me since it came out.

Hopefully it doesn't bore the tits off me ! :)

So finally bit the bullet and got the GOTY edition for £30. Am not usually into RPG games but there's something about this that has intrigued me since it came out.

Hopefully it doesn't bore the tits off me ! :)

It is anything but boring! Beginners advice, go to all the notice boards and (?) Areas asap. Unlocks new quests, new gear and XP

Back