The Witcher 3

I must say after giving this some time, it's a very good game.

Is there a quick way to level up/ get better weapons?

I've just completed the Baron part of the main quest. Decent. That zombie foetus was canny disgusting. I'm glad the fat lad had to carry it.

I've just completed the Baron part of the main quest. Decent. That zombie foetus was canny disgusting. I'm glad the fat lad had to carry it.

I can't really remember because its a while since I played it, but you can find plans for better witcher swords and armour dotted about

You can quickly level up smithing by making a shit load of iron daggers iirc. The materials are easy to find or buy.

You can quickly level up smithing by making a shit load of iron daggers iirc. The materials are easy to find or buy.

:lol::lol: I get it

Best wait to level up (imo) is to do all secondary and witcher contracts as soon as you are at the level they recommend.

I found level 7/8-15/16 flew over as I was getting loads of xp for each quest.

Go to any notice boards as soon as you can, they'll unlock contracts. I always go to the question marks in the water as well as they are always treasure with only drowners in the way

Last edited:

Best sword I picked up in the early stages was the Maugrim on the mission with that witch bird, when she gives you the item that lets you see through holograms, run to the other end of the cave and you'll find it hidden behind an illusion.

Finally finished the wild hunt!

Took a total of 74 hours and 4 minutes and I've still got contracts, secondary quests, undiscovered Skellige locations, Hearts of stone and Blood and Wine expansion packs to start :lol:

Going to be pushing on 150 hours before I platinum it

Last edited:
It's a class game. Glad I got it.

I have to ask...that blond sorceress who you shag, does the story always end up whereby you kill her? On my game, we were shagging on the beach one minute and then 15 mins later I'd killed her outside that haunted tower.

It's a class game. Glad I got it.

I have to ask...that blond sorceress who you shag, does the story always end up whereby you kill her? On my game, we were shagging on the beach one minute and then 15 mins later I'd killed her outside that haunted tower.

Nope she's well alive on mine and I've finished it

Nope she's well alive on mine and I've finished it

Oh well. There are many fish in the sea.

Did you let her leave the tower with all of the info compiled by the doctor? I thought it was going to end up in the wrong hands. That said, I think I skipped through most of the convo without reading and then before I knew it she was attacking me with a bolt of lightning.

Oh well. There are many fish in the sea.

Did you let her leave the tower with all of the info compiled by the doctor? I thought it was going to end up in the wrong hands. That said, I think I skipped through most of the convo without reading and then before I knew it she was attacking me with a bolt of lightning.

Na I took the stuff off her and sent her to Kaer Mohren where I send all my sluts

Took a total of 74 hours and 4 minutes and I've still got contracts, secondary quests, undiscovered Skellige locations, Hearts of stone and Blood and Wine expansion packs to start :lol:

Going to be pushing on 150 hours before I platinum it

Got any tips in killing the wild hunt dogs after you take out that mage/ice elementals? They're usually a piece of piss but I've struggled killing them. I'm level 34 and they are all circa level 27. I might have to change my weapons.

Do you use potions much? I tend to ignore them.

Just got this. To avoid me reading the entire massive thread can anyone give me the important starting tips please?

Back