The What Are You Up To This Weekend Abu Dhabi Red and White Thread

Friday: getting extremely drunk. Saturday: Flying to Moscow whilst continuing to drink. Sunday: having spent a night of the most 'You won't believe what I've just done' night in Moscow fleshpots, flying to Usinsk. I think. It may go somewhat pear shaped as I have had quite enough of this. You know when you reach the cusp of 'how much money would I need to carry on like this?' And then arriving at the conclusion after burying yet another one of your good mates that just died and thinking: 'Ahhh, fuck it.' And amidst all this my ma has done the double of dementia AND cancer. Why do I f***ing bother. Had me lot lads. I'm not saying I would top myself as my daughter and wife would be devastated, but what I am getting at is - it's gone too far, I'm not every fucker's provider and protector. I've f***ing had enough. And I freely admit that I am a functioning alcoholic.

Fuck yers.
Life can be shit at times, brother, but you know there's still a lot of beautiful moments that happen and make it all worth while. Focus on those instead. Enjoy every second of life. Savor every single moment. Honestly, we have two situations in life. Those we can do something about those we cannot. For the ones that you can do something about, well, then DO Something about it. For those we cannot, then why complain? Make the best of the situation and move forward.

Take care of yourself, pal, from my short time I here I find you to be a valuable contributor to this board. We need more motherfuckers like you on it.

And, please, get professional help for your drinking. You recognized the problem which is always the most important step. I am telling you, getting that part of your life under control is going to make life much better for you.

I know you don't really know me, but feel free to PM me if you just need to vent. I've been known to be a good listener. Best of luck.

Only time will tell*

*I expect to be banned by nightfall
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday: getting extremely drunk. Saturday: Flying to Moscow whilst continuing to drink. Sunday: having spent a night of the most 'You won't believe what I've just done' night in Moscow fleshpots, flying to Usinsk. I think. It may go somewhat pear shaped as I have had quite enough of this. You know when you reach the cusp of 'how much money would I need to carry on like this?' And then arriving at the conclusion after burying yet another one of your good mates that just died and thinking: 'Ahhh, fuck it.' And amidst all this my ma has done the double of dementia AND cancer. Why do I f***ing bother. Had me lot lads. I'm not saying I would top myself as my daughter and wife would be devastated, but what I am getting at is - it's gone too far, I'm not every fucker's provider and protector. I've f***ing had enough. And I freely admit that I am a functioning alcoholic.

Fuck yers.

Have a belter sir.

Painting the side of my house. :lol:

All weekend?

Shaging
All weekend
Apart from when I go to the match & the Friday sesh
Ooh forgot I have to take the youngest to church on Sunday

Last edited:
Tonight - judging Gerry and Kate McCann via the medium of Netflix
Tomorrow - run in the morning, pick my other half up and off to the in laws for food/drinks as it was her birthday through the week.
Sunday - gym in the morning, Sunday dinner somewhere, home to further judge the McCanns.

Friday: Cans of Stella and an Indian
Saturday: Trip to Dalton Park, pub in the afternoon
Sunday: Take the dog somewhere if it's canny weather

Friday: just had a clopper check and the dr said any issues I had had were probably down to just not getting in the saddle too much lately and said I should be fine if I got my end away a bit more.... refused to write me a prescription for it despite me begging

Now on the sofa with a bottle of wine

Sat: housework housework housework

Sun: dentist, catching up with my brother and nieces hopefully then packing tankinis, tennis skirts and kindle and heading to a beach for a week

Friday: just had a clopper check and the dr said any issues I had had were probably down to just not getting in the saddle too much lately and said I should be fine if I got my end away a bit more.... refused to write me a prescription for it despite me begging

Now on the sofa with a bottle of wine

Good improvisation.

Fri: been to the BC legislative assembly (self-guided tour), just had lunch and a pint in the Sticky Wicket. Cinema shortly then nowt planned for the evening.
Sat: rugby if I can find somewhere showing it early enough but might knock it on the head as even the final match starts at 10am and the pubs are charging $20 just to get in! Otherwise, Royal BC Museum.
Sun: no plans.

Is that a shag without the gee factor or the g spot?

What happened there?
No experience of fanny by the gaslight?

Tonight - judging Gerry and Kate McCann via the medium of Netflix
Tomorrow - run in the morning, pick my other half up and off to the in laws for food/drinks as it was her birthday through the week.
Sunday - gym in the morning, Sunday dinner somewhere, home to further judge the McCanns.
Never knew that Maddie was an IVF baby.

Last edited:

Back