The What Are You Up To This Weekend Abu Dhabi Red and White Thread

Friday: getting extremely drunk. Saturday: Flying to Moscow whilst continuing to drink. Sunday: having spent a night of the most 'You won't believe what I've just done' night in Moscow fleshpots, flying to Usinsk. I think. It may go somewhat pear shaped as I have had quite enough of this. You know when you reach the cusp of 'how much money would I need to carry on like this?' And then arriving at the conclusion after burying yet another one of your good mates that just died and thinking: 'Ahhh, fuck it.' And amidst all this my ma has done the double of dementia AND cancer. Why do I f***ing bother. Had me lot lads. I'm not saying I would top myself as my daughter and wife would be devastated, but what I am getting at is - it's gone too far, I'm not every fucker's provider and protector. I've f***ing had enough. And I freely admit that I am a functioning alcoholic.

Fuck yers.

Friday: getting extremely drunk. Saturday: Flying to Moscow whilst continuing to drink. Sunday: having spent a night of the most 'You won't believe what I've just done' night in Moscow fleshpots, flying to Usinsk. I think. It may go somewhat pear shaped as I have had quite enough of this. You know when you reach the cusp of 'how much money would I need to carry on like this?' And then arriving at the conclusion after burying yet another one of your good mates that just died and thinking: 'Ahhh, fuck it.' And amidst all this my ma has done the double of dementia AND cancer. Why do I f***ing bother. Had me lot lads. I'm not saying I would top myself as my daughter and wife would be devastated, but what I am getting at is - it's gone too far, I'm not every fucker's provider and protector. I've f***ing had enough. And I freely admit that I am a functioning alcoholic.

Fuck yers.

Take it easy big lad

Fuck yers.

Take care fella

Friday - chilling with the bairn, then a few gins and a bit craic on here later.
Saturday - housework, starting my new project (blinging up a clock), keeping up with the match, takeaway and a few gins.
Sunday - continuing with my project, more housework, Escape to Chateau DIY Marathon, a few gins, Baptise.

Fuck yers.
Get it out on here marra if it helps. You never know someone might be able to help or know something or someone that can. Take care whatever you do. Daft lad.

Friday: No intentions of drinking today earlier in the week. But really feel like one now. Been a shite week and Christchurch hasn't helped. Movie with the kids too.
Saturday: Getting me wife's old car ready to sell (Kia Ceed 1.6 diesel - £2.5k if anyone's interested). Time with the bairns. Match and pints.
Sunday: Something with kids in the morning then paddies day piss up with missus and some friends. Curry to finish.

Friday - chilling with the bairn, then a few gins and a bit craic on here later.
Saturday - housework, starting my new project (blinging up a clock), keeping up with the match, takeaway and a few gins.
Sunday - continuing with my project, more housework, Escape to Chateau DIY Marathon, a few gins, Baptise.
Thought you were off the booze Loppy?

Fuck yers.
Wew lad take care of yourself. Done a good job there mate and been a rock for many a person.

Fri: mind the new bairn. Parents down looking after the 2y old. Might even open some champagne to celebrate.

Sat: mind the new bairn and rugby. Lunch out.

Sun: no idea.

Mon onwards: paternity

Thought you were off the booze Loppy?
Nope, I still have the odd drink now and again fella.

Fuck yers.
Life is tough but so are you fella, try and get some help (talk to the missus, go see your GP) big (((hugs))) and my best wishes ouro, take it easy.

Last edited:
Looks like I’ll be missing the match. Queue a mile long for Passports at Hannover so I’ll miss the flight. Was meant to be driving North this evening but now will be stuck in Hannover for another night .

Fuck yers.

Well hello you....

@Abu Dhabi Red and White what are you up to this weekend?
Welcome back, pal. Staying a while or just stopping for a quick visit? ;)

This weekend has me driving down with my close group of friends to San Diego for a St. Patrick's Day weekend extravaganza. Meaning, we will get plastered when we get there tonight even though we will say that we need to "pace ourselves" so we will spend all of tomorrow feeling like shit and just sitting around at the Airbnb doing absolutely nothing. Then, attempt to go out drinking for actual St. Patrick's Day but won't really be in the mood to drink so we'll just do something mellow and then drive back home on Monday.

Back