The What Are You Up To This Weekend Abu Dhabi Red and White Thread

All good with the duck
What you been up to
x

Well.... I was sacked then I took a shit job then I left that and I got headhunted for a great job
I knitted some socks
I got tickets to club wembo
Went to Preston for the snooker

I have been somewhat remiss with housework and my Christmas tree is still up

I have a cleaner coming to the rescue though

It's been much better....

What's the matter hun x dint like women with a backbone? Inbox me hun x

Last edited:
Well.... I was sacked then I took a shit job then I left that and I got headhunted for a great job
I knitted some socks
I got tickets to club wembo
Went to Preston for the snooker

I have been somewhat remiss with housework and my Christmas tree is still up

I have a cleaner coming to the rescue though

What's the matter hun x dint like women with a backbone? Inbox me hun x
What did you get sacked for.

Oh I forgot there was one night of rampage that took in a hotel bar with incredibly... and I mean incredibly... cheap Leffe.

There was some Miami vice slap head giving a MLF a hard time so I stepped in, naturally... only to have him respond to my question of which team he supported with him saying he knew who I was and I believe he referred to me as the Legend (my capitalisation) CatRyan.... my prospective victim then had the pleasure of sitting around while I cracked on for a good while with the MLF

What did you get sacked for.

My colleague took a disciplinary against someone. They responded with a grievance.

In the investigation of said grievance they opened up my colleague's messenger account.

We were coating everyone off :lol:

Also they gathered 11 witness statements of me saying someone was a c word

Of those only one said they were upset by it (and he was lying) the rest said it was the way I was and it was used affectionately :lol:

Last edited:
Fri : In-laws around for dinner
Sat : Swimming lesson for daughter. Mowed the lawns trimmed the hedges. At the gym now. Couch tonight and watch all the football when the family go to bed.
Sun : New Lego movie

We went to the Theatre Royal last night to see The Magic Flute. We have never been there. Great production and performance but we went for the cheap seats up in the gods, dear me never do that again, never sat in such uncomfortable seats in a venue before.

We went to the Theatre Royal last night to see The Magic Flute. We have never been there. Great production and performance but we went for the cheap seats up in the gods, dear me never do that again, never sat in such uncomfortable seats in a venue before.
Oh I loved seeing that myself. It really is magical.

Back