The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Good episode why didn’t Dwight ping bolt into Simon though ? He was behind him quite a bit when they were sneaking about

Good episode. Was good to see more walker action.
Still can’t get my head around just how bad shots they are. Simon and his merry men were sitting ducks but they missed every one.
Nearly every fighter in The Kingdom got utterly shredded from a few hundred yards.

Meanwhile Team Simon are all hiding behind a school bus while Maggie's Farm unload about 30 automatic weapons on them from a few metres away.

Result: Score Draw.

Last edited:
All I can say is "stupid little bastard" and I cant wait to see what happens when Negan catches up with Simon :lol:............plenty of Zombie action tonight, enjoyed that episode in the main :cool:.
With a bit of luck Simon will kill him and we can put an end to this absolute borefest.

Good episode why didn’t Dwight ping bolt into Simon though ? He was behind him quite a bit when they were sneaking about
Dwight will kill him in the last episode I reckon.
Nearly every fighter in The Kingdom got utterly shredded from a few hundred yards.

Meanwhile Team Simon are all hiding behind a school bus while Maggie's Farm unload about 30 automatic weapons on them from a few metres away.

Result: Score Draw.
They killed loads of them, that's what it looked like to me. Is that not where all the Zs from outside of the house came from?

I might be missing something, but I don't get the zombie blood thing. How can people marinate themselves in it, but one person gets hit with machette and ends up spreading it so quickly? Negan crashed his car and that bucket full went everywhere. I can't see how this hasn't been a problem until now. And why the fuck would you need an alarm clock in an apocalyptic scenario, one mercy would be not having to get up for work surely?

Back