The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Thought it was a shit episode personally. That 5mph car chase man ffs

Rick has the bat, began has nothing, oooo what to do, I know I’ll open this door where there are 30 walkers (it’s ok though cos they’ll mainly just stand around moaning “fight fight fight” as we go at it rather than attacking).

And don’t get started on “can we trade some knowledge for records please...”

Why did they show the car chase and the crash moment and then cut away and then all of a sudden the cars had crashed and Rick was out shooting at the car? Entirely cut out the car crash moment didn't they or did my Sky not record this part? Very confused or just poorly directed?

Why did they show the car chase and the crash moment and then cut away and then all of a sudden the cars had crashed and Rick was out shooting at the car? Entirely cut out the car crash moment didn't they or did my Sky not record this part? Very confused or just poorly directed?
Yup that’s what happened, budget problems maybe, can’t get over 5mph or the mpg will be reduced. It was all a bit crap if u ask me.

Conveniently forgotten about, heaven forbid Negan gets hurt in any way.

His plot armour is thicker than Daryl's waistline

Comically bad this week
Who'd have thought Tubby Tobin had an special forces killer hiding inside him? His sneak up and chomp technique was spot on :lol:

Shedloads of victims yet the only one with a name was (Very) Solid Snake there.

How did that gormless kid get the key to the prison bit? Why did he wander in for a chat with about 30 desperate prisoners?

As for Battle General Simon :lol: Have the extras been asking for a pay rise? They won't now.

Maggie's getting a big head. One random spouts what a magnificent leader she is, and she's referring to herself as "The Widow" from then on :oops:

Has it still got zombies in it? Seemed to have become very, very peripheral so I got bored after a few series.

Back