The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Looks like Carl will not make it as the daily mail just posted an article saying that the actor who plays him is gutted and feels like hes been lied too as was promised 3 more years

Looks like Carl will not make it as the daily mail just posted an article saying that the actor who plays him is gutted and feels like hes been lied too as was promised 3 more years
Aye, that was the actors' dad who came out with that.

If true, then Scott Gimple is an utter turd tbf.

Maggie’s arse
Carol

that’s me done at two
How can you forget Rosita?

Carl's death was canny boring like, especially when you compare it to other major characters. It should have been like Beth's imo. The stuff in the hospital was dull as fuck, then wham, her face gets blown off in font of all of them.

Carl's death was canny boring like, especially when you compare it to other major characters. It should have been like Beth's imo. The stuff in the hospital was dull as fuck, then wham, her face gets blown off in font of all of them.

I honestly don't know what Gimple is thinking like, Carl is so important in everything that happens in the comics going forward. Hopefully he has some masterstroke up his sleeve (doubtful like given his track record) otherwise he has well and truly fucked it.

I honestly don't know what Gimple is thinking like, Carl is so important in everything that happens in the comics going forward. Hopefully he has some masterstroke up his sleeve (doubtful like given his track record) otherwise he has well and truly fucked it.
Darryl is a perfect example. Gimple has a free hit with character that has so much potential. Gimple kept him locked up for half a season. I'm convinced he didn't know what to do with him.

The whole show has gone stale for me I've watched it all the way through...went downhill after glenn and abraham's brutal death (couldnt take my eye's off the screen) it feels like its been censored to bits.. and the negan thing is just getting dragged out now...
Carls death has nee drama to it apart from his sweaty fatha dribbling all owa him he'll go out with a whimper

Read somewhere that he ends up replacing Rick in the comic universe and that is a major theme.

Meanwhile in the gonk universe he gets thrown under the bus for no real reason.

Seems daft to hoy all that away, especially when it's "Alreet, got chomped like" and not a bloody explosion of guts and glory

He's not dead yet man. Watch the talking dead and they said he still has a pivotal role to play in next episode.

Yet some folks (not you that i'm aware of) are moaning that the show is sticking to closely to the comics.

Last edited:
He's not dead yet man. Watch the talking dead and they said he still has a pivotal role to play in next episode.

Yet some folks (not you that i'm aware of) are moaning that the show is sticking to closely to the comics.

And they have also confirmed that the next episode will be his final appearance. The "pivotal role" will be convincing Rick that there is another way to solve all the shite than killing Negan/The Saviors. As I said unless they pull something really special out the bag it's a huge misfire, which all boils down to Gimple running out of ideas so he's binned Carl off for shock value and nout else. Don't get me wrong I like it when it deviates from the comics at times, but killing Carl off is too big of a change.

Everybody, i mean everyody wanted carl killed off ages ago, now people are moaning that he is.

Carl had to go. He's been an unpopular character for years now. That hair and youth with it.

Just go and join a shit heavy metal band. It's not the 80's dickhead!

Carl had to go. He's been an unpopular character for years now. That hair and youth with it.

Just go and join a shit heavy metal band. It's not the 80's dickhead!
Yup and he can take that sausage dog looking lass with him.

Back