The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Why didnt burnt face man simply kill negan on one the the million occasions he was alone with him? Worst series by some distance this one, they could kill off all but four characters for me.

That's a bit like asking why the villain explains his fiendish plan to James Bond before arranging for Bond to be killed by a laughably contrived method while only tied down by a pair of shoelaces.

That slightly over weight but carry's it well lesbian is gorgeous too. I'm not to fussed on Maggie (the widow). Rosita is beautiful and last but not least The Spenk at the Scrapyard, was great to see her doing her 'sculpting' naked but with a leather apron on, massive wad.

And they have also confirmed that the next episode will be his final appearance. The "pivotal role" will be convincing Rick that there is another way to solve all the shite than killing Negan/The Saviors. As I said unless they pull something really special out the bag it's a huge misfire, which all boils down to Gimple running out of ideas so he's binned Carl off for shock value and nout else. Don't get me wrong I like it when it deviates from the comics at times, but killing Carl off is too big of a change.

I liked it personally. Love programmes that don't mind killing off main characters. It's a programme that's brainless fun, it's not brilliant but some of the grief it gets is over the top. Not realistic enough I see alot, it's about a zombie apocalypse FFS

Plus Carl was a massive bell end

Last edited:
One of the first things I said on this thread iirc.
She’s cracking imho, bet she’d be nice to talk to after as well.

That slightly over weight but carry's it well lesbian is gorgeous too. I'm not to fussed on Maggie (the widow). Rosita is beautiful and last but not least The Spenk at the Scrapyard, was great to see her doing her 'sculpting' naked but with a leather apron on, massive wad.
That fat lesbian is rank! As is scrappy hair doo

Another total Gimple fuck up BTW. Carol is a proper arse kicking character, and he got her to spend an entire season sitting in a cottage reading paperbacks while the story went nowhere. See also, Morgan

Morgan's f***ing awful like:lol: fancy turning him into some vegan homma during the apocalypse ffs!
Hopefully they give him a decent role in Fear as he's a great actor. Shame pimple has taken over fear next season (I think!)

Back