The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Has to be said that Scott Gimple needs to leave like, it'll get a lot better overall if he just stepped down.

“Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next three years was disappointing,” Chandler’s father, William Riggs, wrote on Facebook (via the Hollywood Reporter.)

“I never trusted Gimple or AMC but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years!”

Hasn't filmed since episode 9 (the next episode).
Get Guilermo (sp) del Toro in, that'll speed it up a bit.

Or strap him with explosives and hand him to negan pronto.
See, that's logical, but this is Rick and his terrible plans.

If anyone watched Talking Dead, Gimple alluded that Corral would be used in the war before he dies, so the "strapped with explosives" may just be an idea.

Yep. Episode 9, Gimple said there is no way back for him, so no silly let offs.. he's a goner, but he still has an effect.
It's the only way that Negan and Rick will share some common grief. Negan likes Carl, can tell that by how distraught he sounds when Carl says 'Kill me.' I'm just wondering where we'd be between them two when the whisperers come into it.
Gimple is utter utter talentless shite.

Why the fuck did AMC ever give the job to the bloke behind Nicolas Cafe's Ghost Rider ffs :lol:
Regardless if you enjoyed that episode or not, I think everyone is in agreement that Scott Gimple needs to go ASAP like.

Gimple is utter utter talentless shite.

Why the fuck did AMC ever give the job to the bloke behind Nicolas Cafe's Ghost Rider ffs :lol:
That sounds a lot better than Nicolas Cage's Ghost Rider mind.

Watched the latest episode last night, just reinforces the point that the first half of this series has been an absolute waste of time. Can't believe one of the main characters is gonna go out after a love bite anarl.

I thought it at the time, but then nothing was telegraphed in that episode to suggest it with slo-mos and cheesy music like most of the big things on the show, so I just dismissed it.
Aye, I meant looking back after you discovered he was bitten. You can see the moment when it happens and he even looks down to his side and covers it up quite often from then on.

Then listening back to the stuff he says in the mid-season finale just makes it sound obvious he was dying, but like you though I dismissed it at the time.

Why didnt burnt face man simply kill negan on one the the million occasions he was alone with him? Worst series by some distance this one, they could kill off all but four characters for me.

Back