The walking dead season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Morton cast as Alpha, looking forward to this story line.

Some parts that have got me intrigued but was a bit shit overall, the acting, effects etc felt off. The bird reminded me of the deer in an earlier season and the fire was like a shit b-movie from 20yrs ago.

Also how the fuck is there still overweight people? How many years gone by now? 10? 10 years without pizza, burgers, crisps, chocolate, beer, pork scratchings etc. Living mostly on rations and fresh vegetables and doing lots of physical activity surely wouldn’t be any chubbies around? Not that I have any problem with overweight people just seems a bit odd.

Hoping the whisperers are going to be a good addition.

sounds like u hate the fatties mate

I wonder what they've done with Enid. Given the time jump you would have expected her to change a canny bit.

new hilltop leader i think

Last edited:
I know that. What I mean is why are people disguised as walkers particularly dangerous? They’ll get head shot just the same as regular walkers.
I assume it's simply the element of surprise. Being able to go from stupid walker to a swift human puts victims on the back foot. I understand your point though. I've not read the who whispers story line so itimay be answered on the comics.

I know that. What I mean is why are people disguised as walkers particularly dangerous? They’ll get head shot just the same as regular walkers.
Guns are probably few and far between now as it's been years since the outbreak. Look at the weapons, tools, modes of transport and farming techniques they're using. Firing and wasting ammo at heards of walkers would be a complete waste.

Guns are probably few and far between now as it's been years since the outbreak. Look at the weapons, tools, modes of transport and farming techniques they're using. Firing and wasting ammo at heards of walkers would be a complete waste.

Agreed it would be a waste but it's set in the USA so there would be a LOT of guns, I believe there are more than 300 million guns in USA currently in real life. Not sure whether they kept the bullet factory open but that would do for ammo. Using them would generally be a bad idea though due to the noise and resources needed for bullet manufacture and maintenance so would only be a last resort.

I'd want something like the lobo from world war z (book), set up a few teams to take turns with safety monitors and you could wipe out herds with minimal casualties, something like this but with a spike on the handle:

Logon or register to see this image

Agreed it would be a waste but it's set in the USA so there would be a LOT of guns, I believe there are more than 300 million guns in USA currently in real life. Not sure whether they kept the bullet factory open but that would do for ammo. Using them would generally be a bad idea though due to the noise and resources needed for bullet manufacture and maintenance so would only be a last resort.

I'd want something like the lobo from world war z (book), set up a few teams to take turns with safety monitors and you could wipe out herds with minimal casualties, something like this but with a spike on the handle:

I tend not to take it too seriously marra, it's just a TV show.

You s put a lot of thought and preparation into this

Haven’t read the comics, but how are the whisperers such a threat? Surely they just shuffle about like Leatherface and if they meet the living they get stabbed in the head?

I like that spelling.

Nick had it sussed on FTWD

They can move hordes about iirc. Zombies don't attack them because they're covered in zombie skin, and they move them about like that iirc.

On a separate note, TWD has mainly been set in the wilderness with not much going on. Would like to see them go into a major city like Chicago or New York just to see the damage.

On a separate note, TWD has mainly been set in the wilderness with not much going on. Would like to see them go into a major city like Chicago or New York just to see the damage.
I know it was only brief, but the opening scene of this series was set in Atlanta? The museum they used was an actual museum.

I know it was only brief, but the opening scene of this series was set in Atlanta? The museum they used was an actual museum.

Aye other than that nowt. All just in the wilderness. In FTWD they bombed one of the cities (think it might have been NYC). Now surely it would be inhabitable. Only thing is that you couldn't grow your own crops.

Some parts that have got me intrigued but was a bit shit overall, the acting, effects etc felt off. The bird reminded me of the deer in an earlier season and the fire was like a shit b-movie from 20yrs ago.

Also how the fuck is there still overweight people? How many years gone by now? 10? 10 years without pizza, burgers, crisps, chocolate, beer, pork scratchings etc. Living mostly on rations and fresh vegetables and doing lots of physical activity surely wouldn’t be any chubbies around? Not that I have any problem with overweight people just seems a bit odd.

Hoping the whisperers are going to be a good addition.

This is pretty much word for word what I said to the wife. Only bit extra was be being annoyed by Judith’s chipmunk voice. Spent nearly the full episode ripping it to pieces, to the point where I decided to sack it off.
Then the ending pulled me back in.

I’m gonna keep watching, though they really need to make the characters more likeable, as there is only a few I currently give a shit about.

Wow that was boring. After a good start to the season it’s slipped back into boring mode. Was really looking forward to tonight aswel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back