The walking dead season 9

great actor though, the series missed him as soon as he was gone

The Soprano's could kill off main characters because they had enough quality to back it up, but unfortunately not in this case.
The show is still one of the biggest things on TV 7 years later. It's done fine without Shane.

Can't see it lasting another 7 without Rick.

The show is still one of the biggest things on TV 7 years later. It's done fine without Shane.

Can't see it lasting another 7 without Rick.

I can. I honestly don't think he's a miss. The ratings haven't suffered since he left either. Maybe not 7 years like as I don't think it has 7 years left in it but it can definitely survive for a few more until they wrap it all up.

Decent characters who you can care about are sorely lacking in TWD.
They’ve introduced those new five, and I’m already wishing them dead.
Especially the deaf and dumb one. Can’t be fucked on reading subtitles every Monday night.

Only characters I care about are Daryl, Carrol, Michone. The long standing ones basically.
I couldn’t give a Monkeys about the king, Aaron, Jesus etc.
The characters who have been introduced along the way have not been as good as the first batch.
When you think back, Andrea, Herscell, Merle, Glenn were much much better than what we have now. Even Negan isn’t as good as the guvoner.
This season has been an improvement but the whisperers story needs to deliver.

Only characters I care about are Daryl, Carrol, Michone. The long standing ones basically.
I couldn’t give a Monkeys about the king, Aaron, Jesus etc.
The characters who have been introduced along the way have not been as good as the first batch.
When you think back, Andrea, Herscell, Merle, Glenn were much much better than what we have now. Even Negan isn’t as good as the guvoner.
This season has been an improvement but the whisperers story needs to deliver.

She was a f***ing massive pain in the arse, I was over the moon when she died.

Back