The Virus is Painfully Real

The point is by not getting a vaccine you are more likely to pass it on even if you don’t get ill. By passing it on you are putting other lives at risk it’s just selfish
You're wasting your time. Hopefully they or somebody they know will get very ill with it. Then they might believe.

Unfortunately won't get through to some folk, and certain communities, no matter what.

Seems to be the elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss. Everyone is more concerned about the "tin foil hat wearing, evil anti-vaxxers" on the internet, yet very large parts of these "certain communities" shoulder just as much of the blame but get a free pass by the media, the Government and the pro-vax camp.

I'm double jib jabbed before anyone thinks I'm an anti vaxxer.

You do realize that your personal experience means nothing compared to the overall stats for the country? It’s just an ‘I’m OK so everyone else should be OK’ selfish attitude

I have been a GP for 24 years now and even in the bad flu years have just seen an increase in the number of people who see me for respiratory symptoms nothing like now

Covid has only just really caugh hold of where I work, I have had 1 death in a 59yo, just found out a fit and healthy 69yo is now on ITU. I also have 4 previously well people with long covid in their 50s and am arranging to see 2 previously well teenagers to assess for long Covid
All I can say is that my entire family that I know of have volunteered for vaccination without hesitation. I’ve had to stand back from the covid posts on facebook as the anti Vaxxers are really stressing me out with the various theories and claims the vaccine is more dangerous than covid.

good luck with ya Patients mate

Not really as even vaccinated people can pass it on.
utterly braindead.
All I can say is that my entire family that I know of have volunteered for vaccination without hesitation. I’ve had to stand back from the covid posts on facebook as the anti Vaxxers are really stressing me out with the various theories and claims the vaccine is more dangerous than covid.

good luck with ya Patients mate
I actually closed my FB account , was too depressing , all the idiotic conspiracy theory garbage that the morons were sharing popping up daily.

Last edited:
Seems to be the elephant in the room that no one wants to discuss. Everyone is more concerned about the "tin foil hat wearing, evil anti-vaxxers" on the internet, yet very large parts of these "certain communities" shoulder just as much of the blame but get a free pass by the media, the Government and the pro-vax camp.

I'm double jib jabbed before anyone thinks I'm an anti vaxxer.
You are right mind. 100% one of them things that is quite unpalatable so people just dont speak about it. Or if you dare to mention it you are going to trigger people.

These are the communities that were crying in April & May “the virus is racist, the virus is killing more BAME because of racism”.

Last edited:
Thankyou

Not really. Served me well for the 18 months since this began

My 18yr old son caught Covid for the second time before me recently - he’s the peak of physical fitness as he goes to the gym every day. He had one bad day and was fully recovered within 3 days.

However, he’s likely the source that transmitted it to me and my gf - she got it before me and took about a week to recover (double jabbed) - then I got it off my gf and I’ve been ill for weeks now, still very weak and only now starting to feel somewhat human again. I’m yet to be jabbed but will be soon.

So, based on what I’ve experienced, the youth seem generally ok with covid but they do a lot of damage in transmitting it to those older.

My son is with me this weekend so I’m going to advise him to get the vaccine with me.

Probably already had it if it’s so contagious surely i would have had it in the space of 18 months. Probably had it and didn’t even know about it. Had more issues off a common cold
Class so it’s best to just guess that’s the best idea you can come up with ?
I probably would have won the lottery if I’d put different numbers on last week
Has more issue off the common cold that a virus I don’t know I had.

It’s interesting that one of those in the States who unfortunately died was supporting the theory that vaccinations somehow microchip us and it’s all one big conspiracy. I heard the same rubbish in South Shields this week.

Thankyou

Not really. Served me well for the 18 months since this began

have you had covid?
Edit: if you have had covid then you’ll have some antibodies (some immunity)

if you haven’t then your body has no immunity, zero idea what covid is or how to fight it.
in fact when covid takes hold of you your own body goes into panic mode and starts to lash out, even shutting down healthy organs. It’s kind of like if you’re blindfolded and in a room with people some of whom are attacking you, some not. You’ll start to flail around at anything and everything that moves as you don’t know who is friend or foe.

The vaccine stops you from being blinded

Last edited:
have you had covid?
Edit: if you have had covid then you’ll have some antibodies (some immunity)

if you haven’t then your body has no immunity, zero idea what covid is or how to fight it.
in fact when covid takes hold of you your own body goes into panic mode and starts to lash out, even shutting down healthy organs. It’s kind of like if you’re blindfolded and in a room with people some of whom are attacking you, some not. You’ll start to flail around at anything and everything that moves as you don’t know who is friend or foe.

The vaccine stops you from being blinded
Someone's going to have to explain to me how my town of 120k last time I checked a week or two back has has 6 deaths, within 28 days of a positive test, since March 16th. Despite being purple in colour on the GOV cases/infection. map for most of that time,purple is the highest colour for the grading. If someone can explain this to me it would be helpful because I realise I'm getting close to the time to decide what to do. Does not make any sense to me.

Someone's going to have to explain to me how my town of 120k last time I checked a week or two back has has 6 deaths, within 28 days of a positive test, since March 16th. Despite being purple in colour on the GOV cases/infection. map for most of that time,purple is the highest colour for the grading. If someone can explain this to me it would be helpful because I realise I'm getting close to the time to decide what to do. Does not make any sense to me.
Post in thread 'Australia in Lockdown . ......news' Australia in Lockdown . ......news

Deaths have increased 200% in just over a month in your fabled town of 120k!!!

During summer despite this being a seasonal "bug"

Added to that its been over since May since when we have been on an evil timeline.

If I was you I'd be terrified and be getting jabbed today based on your calculations

Surely there is no more information that you could possibly absorb which will sway you one way or the other. Literally nothing about explaining another diagram will give you the answer that confirms everything for you.

Just go and get it.

Seriously man, just get the jab, most of us did and we're all still breathing.

You will catch the virus eventually, it is inevitable. My family were ultra careful for 16 months yet we all caught it as my son brought it back from school.
All I can tell you is that it wasn’t pleasant despite being double jabbed and I still haven’t recovered previous energy levels more than 2 months later. If I hadn’t been double jabbed I dread to think how bad it could’ve been so I would urge anyone who is wavering to get the vaccine.

It’s interesting that one of those in the States who unfortunately died was supporting the theory that vaccinations somehow microchip us and it’s all one big conspiracy. I heard the same rubbish in South Shields this week.
You mean you don’t believe that you become a 5G transmitter after being vaccinated :rolleyes:

Back