The Virus is Painfully Real

It's selfishness and fear wrapped in a conspiracy theory, they don't think they'll die due to covid and most of them are right, they know that the vaccine does carry a small risk to them so they won't have it, statistically they are wrong but that's their thought process, they're scared but would rather not admit it so just hope when they do get the virus they're one of the people who won't get really unwell.
I would think around 90% of the vaccinated don't think this either, but that's not really a valid point if that's what they are using as a reason to not vaccinate.

I’m not getting the vaccine as I believe the risk outweighs the benefit
Based on what ? On second thoughts don’t bother , there is zero evidence to back up your belief , unless you are going to post links to debunked conspiracy theory lunatics.

Someone's going to have to explain to me how my town of 120k last time I checked a week or two back has has 6 deaths, within 28 days of a positive test, since March 16th. Despite being purple in colour on the GOV cases/infection. map for most of that time,purple is the highest colour for the grading. If someone can explain this to me it would be helpful because I realise I'm getting close to the time to decide what to do. Does not make any sense to me.
Put it this way.
Getting vaccinated you have a lightening strike equivalent chance of experiencing a negative effect more than nothing or feeling a bit rough for a day.
Not getting vaccinated might be the last mistake you ever make and the chance of that is greater than being struck by lightening no matter age or medical status

Back