The Virus is Painfully Real

Well the only thing I can find is Vallances statement back in July. The stats Rudd put up don't seem to show the same trend, albeit that is only for a 3 week period in August/September. I just want the true most update, as can be, facts.

Well the only thing I can find is Vallances statement back in July. The stats Rudd put up don't seem to show the same trend, albeit that is only for a 3 week period in August/September. I just want the true most update, as can be, facts.
Why do this micro calculating if you don't share the results?

In all analysis, wider data is required especially when any national covid policy is based around this data.
Not when you dismiss the rise in covid deaths from 2 to 11 in a month in your fabled town of 120k on the basis you didn't know them

You are doing analysis on what you see in your day-to-day life or your not yufcw

Last edited:
Not when you dismiss the rise in covid deaths from 2 to 11 in a month in your fabled town of 120k on the basis you didn't know them

You are doing analysis on what you see in your day-to-day life or your not yufcw
This is true, but actually I have to admit it's a town of 105k according to 2011 data. But those covid stats you quote are correct. This works both ways by the way, so using this formula I can easily dismiss any outlandish vaccine side effect comments I come across.

This is true, but actually I have to admit it's a town of 105k according to 2011 data. But those covid stats you quote are correct. This works both ways by the way, so using this formula I can easily dismiss any outlandish vaccine side effect comments I come across.
So why don't you dismiss any outlandish vaccine side effect comments

This reminds my of Ricky Gervais saying he doesn’t worry about comments from people on the internet as in real life you’d ignore obvious nutters shouting at people from a park bench.

Back