The vaccine thread

looking back now would people agree with me when i say the benefits of the vax were oversold and the risks undersold ?

im only asking a question please dont give me a 4th ban

looking back now would people agree with me when i say the benefits of the vax were oversold and the risks undersold ?

would you like to explain further how the benefits were oversold and more about how the risks undersold?

I followed the trials updated results on the Pfizer website and i can say the risks were being reported as soon as the data pointed to them, also the AZ risks of clots you could say was massively oversold, to the point it was withdrawn, even though the risks were less than the conceptive pill still in use.

Apart from a couple of over excited people early days, was pretty much spot on the benefits, unlike some of the none vaccine methods to combat covid, some which ended up with the people getting jail time.

would you like to explain further how the benefits were oversold and more about how the risks undersold?

I followed the trials updated results on the Pfizer website and i can say the risks were being reported as soon as the data pointed to them, also the AZ risks of clots you could say was massively oversold, to the point it was withdrawn, even though the risks were less than the conceptive pill still in use.

Apart from a couple of over excited people early days, was pretty much spot on the benefits, unlike some of the none vaccine methods to combat covid, some which ended up with the people getting jail time.
i cant expand , it will only end in a 4th ban im afraid

ive given opinions , the result was lengthy bans

Thing is though, it’s quite clear what you’re trying to do here.

The initial hope was that the initial immunisation programme would be longer lasting and have a more significant impact on ability to prevent infection and transmission.

Whilst the high hopes may not have been met, that does not mean the vaccine is ineffective - far from it.

The vaccines have saved tens of thousands of lives directly through limiting the severity of illness, and an uncountable number of lives indirectly saved, because we have proof it can prevent infection and further transmission.

You’re hoping to make a false equivalence between hopes not being met, and vaccines being ineffective.

It is opportunities like this that people such as yourself seize on, because you’re aiming to spin this as giving your views credibility they don’t deserve based on their content.

You think that if you can convince people you successfully called this, then perhaps your other far less credible takes, must also be plausible.

You’re always one post away from full blown conspiracy theory.

Thing is though, it’s quite clear what you’re trying to do here.

The initial hope was that the initial immunisation programme would be longer lasting and have a more significant impact on ability to prevent infection and transmission.

Whilst the high hopes may not have been met, that does not mean the vaccine is ineffective - far from it.

The vaccines have saved tens of thousands of lives directly through limiting the severity of illness, and an uncountable number of lives indirectly saved, because we have proof it can prevent infection and further transmission.

You’re hoping to make a false equivalence between hopes not being met, and vaccines being ineffective.

It is opportunities like this that people such as yourself seize on, because you’re aiming to spin this as giving your views credibility they don’t deserve based on their content.

You think that if you can convince people you successfully called this, then perhaps your other far less credible takes, must also be plausible.

You’re always one post away from full blown conspiracy theory.
president biden told us if you took the jab you couldnt catch covid

president biden told us if you took the jab you couldnt catch covid

See what I mean? There’s no serious engagement from you or others like you, because you’re either incapable or unwilling. It’s just a constant pushing of your agenda for the sake of attention.

I don’t give a fuck what Biden said. I don’t live in the US. I do give a fuck that the vaccine works though, and people like you who try and undermine it at all costs, ultimately spoil it for the rest of us.

What irony?
The irony is youre still obsessed like so many others
That you being an anti vaxxers should start a thread where we can all share the latest news about the vaccines. The vaccines that you refuse to partake of.
Thats like me starting a thread about how great he magpiess takeover is

ive given opinions , the result was lengthy bans
I've had a quick look at your record and that statement is not entirely truthful.

I'm pretty sure that I have corrected you previously on this same topic.

To reiterate, personal opinions are generally fine.

Opinions passed off as fact with no supporting and credible scientific data may be classed as misinformation and deleted.

Repeated instances of such misinformation, depending upon context, may attract warnings, which in turn can tot up into a ban.

That you being an anti vaxxers should start a thread where we can all share the latest news about the vaccines. The vaccines that you refuse to partake of.
Thats like me starting a thread about how great he magpiess takeover is

Thats like me looking at a status you may have created 2 years ago and still be commenting on it.

Still no need for any vaccine news is there.

I'd agree, it's become very clear that you can still catch COVID after 1,2,3 vaccines and it seems the risks have been almost universally underrepoted..

Back