The vaccine thread

I had the first one az then it went wrong I shouldn’t have had it had a reaction it’s taken months and months to come to a conclusion but the doctors have said I can have a different one and will be given it.

You can get different doses if approved via a doctor I had to speak to the rvi
In that case you will most likely get Pfizer. Dont think there is much Moderna in the North East. I had 2 doses of that and didnt experience anything

It isnt even proven to be safe for bairns is it?
It's not about whether it is safe it's whether the health benefit of the vaccine is greater than the harm from Covid.

"The assessment by the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) is that the health benefits from vaccination are marginally greater than the potential known harms. However, the margin of benefit is considered too small to support universal vaccination of healthy 12 to 15 year olds at this time.

Children aged 12 to 15 years old with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19 should be offered COVID-19 vaccination"

Interesting thread to look back on now given the OP and his now stance
It is very interesting.

Off the top of my head :
Bad - vaccine hasn't been successful enough at preventing transmission. That's not to say that it hasn't helped, it just hasn't been the silver bullet we hoped for.
Good - vaccine has stopped mass deaths

🥸 It looks like the OP has invested quite some time & energy into the vaccine and it's utilisation, their connection to the vaccine seems somewhat of an identity crisis or perhaps even resembles that of a broken relationship.

🎓🌂

Aye. I don't agree with the Ops views in general in this section of the forum but their is a bit of a pile on that I don't like either.

Pile on? He brings everything in himself. He can fuck off. If more people were like him wed be sat here with nowt open. He's the one who fucked off for weeks but didn't know how fast to head back to goad posters when he thought we'd be back in lockdown

Pile on? He brings everything in himself. He can fuck off. If more people were like him wed be sat here with nowt open. He's the one who fucked off for weeks but didn't know how fast to head back to goad posters when he thought we'd be back in lockdown

He drops in the odd one liner just for a reaction. The 'pile on' is what he craves. The worst thing for him would be for nobody to react or engage with him. I need to learn my lesson on that score tbf. I'd recommend everyone else do the same.

Rob you are spending your evening bumping a thread I havent commented on in ages

If anyone needs to fuck off its yourself. You clearly have some pathetic agenda against me. All you have to do is put you on ignore. Strange behaviour. And you wonder why I say certain people are obsessed.

Back