The vaccine thread

Who said I’m blaming anyone? Ffs :lol:

Going to register at a GP that’s not hundreds of miles away (picking up the form today) and booking my vaccination on the service above.

Although I’m having second thoughts about the new GP. Receptionist sounded like a right arsehole when I rang.

Sorry not aimed at you but meant as a sarcastic repost to those who blame everyone but themselves for calamities in their life’s

Had a mad panic myself recently, received notification that I needed to renew my driving licence, I’m over 70, when I looked it’d expired last July and on face of it I’d been driving for a year without a current licence. turns out though that government had given everyone due to renew a years grace because of COVID19

Sorry not aimed at you but meant as a sarcastic repost to those who blame everyone but themselves for calamities in their life’s

Had a mad panic myself recently, received notification that I needed to renew my driving licence, I’m over 70, when I looked it’d expired last July and on face of it I’d been driving for a year without a current licence. turns out though that government had given everyone due to renew a years grace because of COVID19

My problem is I’ve moved 4/5 times in the last 5 years - basically never bothered with sorting a GP out given I’ve not had any issues.

Not the right thing to do mind.

Probably been done to death on here but booked my vaccine date but can anyone link me to something to assuage concerns I have over getting this.

I've got some knobhead acquaintances who're telling me about potential loss of fertility, insufficient testing been done. The fertility part is the main concern as I've not managed to procreate yet...
If you are having to ask this after listening to knobhead mates it might be bette rid you don't procreate 😉

Listening to More or less on Radio 4 (it's a programme about numbers and covers different subjects every week) anyway, reporting that Wales has now delivered more first doses, as a percentage, than Israel. The rest of UK are a couple of percentage points behind, but it shows how well our roll-out is doing. Not so long ago we were all in awe of Israel.

I've been reading about this for months. Supposedly close to approval. Uk has an order already in.

Listening to More or less on Radio 4 (it's a programme about numbers and covers different subjects every week) anyway, reporting that Wales has now delivered more first doses, as a percentage, than Israel. The rest of UK are a couple of percentage points behind, but it shows how well our roll-out is doing. Not so long ago we were all in awe of Israel.

Israel programme has slowed down significantly, been stuck on c62% inoculated for a few weeks now, don’t know but suspect they are finding it hard to win over anti vaxers

I've been reading about this for months. Supposedly close to approval. Uk has an order already in.
This is the one I've been doing a trial for. They were hoping to get started with it by Easter but wasn't to be. From asking the nurses who are helping out with it the main issue has been with getting the packaging/bottling right but god knows.

Had the Pfizer one today at Morpeth, arm feels fine just a slight ache in a very small part of the muscle

Back