The vaccine thread

I have a vaccine in an hour, seeing shit like this just makes me uncomfortable

Understandable why it would but you’ve got more chance of dying in a car crash whilst being sucked off by a supermodel after winning the jackpot in Vegas

I have a vaccine in an hour, seeing shit like this just makes me uncomfortable
I got into an argument on twitter with some anti vaxxers the day before my 1st vax, they were (imo) misinterpreting stats to try and say the vaccines have killed over 1300 people in the UK. Even though I knew better, it still made me twitchy as fuck, 2 days later I am still posting shite on here so that's a good sign.

I got into an argument on twitter with some anti vaxxers the day before my 1st vax, they were (imo) misinterpreting stats to try and say the vaccines have killed over 1300 people in the UK. Even though I knew better, it still made me twitchy as fuck, 2 days later I am still posting shite on here so that's a good sign.

I’ve just had it. In and out. Very efficient

Understandable why it would but you’ve got more chance of dying in a car crash whilst being sucked off by a supermodel after winning the jackpot in Vegas
What a way to go!
This is getting beyond a joke now, this whole let’s get everyone vaccinated and open back up just isn’t going to happen is it? They’ll be different versions appear that wipe out more than any other type and we’ll be back to square one

Last edited by a moderator:
What a way to go!

This is getting beyond a joke now, this whole let’s get everyone vaccinated and open back up just isn’t going to happen is it? They’ll be different versions appear that wipe out more than any other type and we’ll be back to square one

Maybe so but IMO that is a very positive story as we now know more about the virus and the Pfizer vaccine and what needs to be done to keep us all safe. We are without doubt in a far better place than we were when the first ever jab was given to that lady last December and the outlook gets better everyday

More knowledge will result in relaxation of not increased restrictions

Last edited:

Back