The thought of another year in this shot pot league

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing depressing...

Edit...shit

We weren’t good enough so what makes you think we’d be good enough to stay in the Championship? Possible promotion season next with a stronger team or a struggle in the Championship, I’m looking forward to addressing the mistakes of last season first.

We weren’t good enough so what makes you think we’d be good enough to stay in the Championship? Possible promotion season next with a stronger team or a struggle in the Championship, I’m looking forward to addressing the mistakes of last season first.
This.....The owner and manager have both said the squad was hurried together as we just needed players in quickly following the sale of the club. We've now got an opportunity to build probably for the future..

Have to agree. I had genuine concern about us going up!! If we had managed to get up we have very few players that could push on in the Championship and therefore a complete squad overhaul would have been required. Without spending significant amounts of money on players and wages we would have really struggled to make an impact on the championship. If you give me option of trying to start to build a championship squad of players wanting to be here and pushing for a title versus throwing together a championship squad to fight for mid-table at best then the former is my preference. I've enjoyed not seeing the team competing week in week out.

This.....The owner and manager have both said the squad was hurried together as we just needed players in quickly following the sale of the club. We've now got an opportunity to build probably for the future..
Totally agree, we were a mess and had limited time to offload and rebuild. We stopped the rot (losing mentality and possible bankruptcy) and gave our fans 2 trips to Wembley. We are in a much stable state yet some of our fans think the world has ended because we are still in League 1.
I’m ecstatic that the risk of SAFC going out of business is gone.

It’s f***ing outrageous we have to spend another season in this shit house of a league. Clappers lap it up.
I’m not a clapper and I’m not lapping that fact up. I’ve had the shittest 4 years of my life and I’m just coming through the other end and I’m certainly not letting playing in League 1 get me down. I’d rather take the positives thanks.

It’s f***ing outrageous we have to spend another season in this shit house of a league. Clappers lap it up.

do you go to games?

if you do, are you going to stop going? if not why increase your stress by getting angry about it so much

if you dont, turn the radio off and find something more productive and less likely to increase your blood pressure to do...it will do you good

if you only want to support a winning team...sunderland is the wrong pick

I've presently got no appetite for it. Playing others' U21 sides, starting the FA Cup in the Autumn and seeing some of the most appalling football this side of Fulwell Quarries. I'm sure I'll change as the summer goes on though.

I’m not a clapper and I’m not lapping that fact up. I’ve had the shittest 4 years of my life and I’m just coming through the other end and I’m certainly not letting playing in League 1 get me down. I’d rather take the positives thanks.
its a good outlook to have

quite frankly it baffles me why people cant let go of their anger and bile

if you hate something you stop doing it and have a clean break instead of torturing yourself by just doing something out of habit

we have quite a few on here who have some sort of self loathing issues and cant break out of the cycle of being miserable and angry at SAFC...but seems to me they are just transferring their misery.

they need to have a look at themselves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back