The thought of another year in this shot pot league

The level of happy clapping on here has reached new heights even for the cliquey fuckwits.
Now they’re using the excuse of us not being good enough for the championship so we’re better off staying in league 1 for another year. I’ve heard it all now.

Why does the op get so much shit?

I like the opportunity he gives for people to type "sessions" or post the clip from The Office :lol:

The level of happy clapping on here has reached new heights even for the cliquey fuckwits.
Now they’re using the excuse of us not being good enough for the championship so we’re better off staying in league 1 for another year. I’ve heard it all now.

And he talks sense

its not like you have to watch it....
I think this is exactly the point the OP is making. There'll be more than a fair few 'not watching' next season, I hope not, but I get the feeling that this season's been a camel back's straw for many, but we'll see.

Come the beginning of the season you will all be ready to go again.
My kids already looking forward to the fixtures.

I know it’s not ideal for Sunderland but without doubt your stay in League One will be a short one. I reckon next season you will go up automatically.
What clubs can honestly complete with 30,000 attendances and the revenue that generates alone.
Equally and maybe because I support a club that has been in turmoil for years, your fate could have been a lot worse when your owner departed writing off a significant debt.
Keep the faith and smash it next season.

Already envisioning a battle between us and Ipswich for the title like.

But the owners have made it clear that’s what is expected now

Anyone got the stats of our form before and after new year? As in, after 23 games and after 46 games?

Our form was worse 2nd half of the season (no Maja) I think. Our defence changed a lot also. If we can get it right in defence we can build from there. Wyke is capable up front, Grigg too given the service.

Why? Nothing went for us. Why would you look forward to another season in the same league as the previous one given how that went?

So that the owners, management team and players can reflect upon their experiences, learn from them and progress and do better next time. Build a plan based on the previous season. It's not rocket science.

We didn't make it unfortunately, does this mean you are fcking off now?
No doubt you had a grid like a slapped arse even back in the heady days of Peter Reids two seventh finishes.

Back