The thought of another year in this shot pot league

its a good outlook to have

quite frankly it baffles me why people cant let go of their anger and bile

if you hate something you stop doing it and have a clean break instead of torturing yourself by just doing something out of habit

we have quite a few on here who have some sort of self loathing issues and cant break out of the cycle of being miserable and angry at SAFC...but seems to me they are just transferring their misery.

they need to have a look at themselves
Spot on, couldn’t have put it better myself.

do you go to games?

if you do, are you going to stop going? if not why increase your stress by getting angry about it so much

if you dont, turn the radio off and find something more productive and less likely to increase your blood pressure to do...it will do you good

if you only want to support a winning team...sunderland is the wrong pick
I go to games I will go to less.

I know nothing about her tbh. What’s she done wrong?

Apart from not tossing the OP off obviously.

:lol:

She’s been mouthing off on social media, basically calling Corbyn an anti Semite etc. She’s been accused of using her position as a celebrity and Jewish religion (news to me!) to promote her self interests and damage the Labour Party.

Have a Google, it doesn’t make her come across as a very nice person, IMO.

If we do what is being alluded to by the owners, and really give this season a go to get over 100 points (that meaning buying quality in summer) then this could be a very enjoyable season

The crusade for people to kid themselves they’re actually looking forward to it has already started...........
I was last season. This season coming I m not. People are kidding themselves if they think Ross is suddenly going to start play exciting attacking football. It won’t happen. I ve never been behind the idea of giving SKP a shot at the managers job but the idea is definitely a grower. I need a Keane like lift to muster some excitement.

To be fair, apart from the heartbreak of Sunday (which I never ever want to go through again as long as I live) its better than another f***ing miserable year long relegation battle.

it is depessing , made worse with the very real possibility that newcastle may be shopping at harrods in the very near future :(

:lol:

She’s been mouthing off on social media, basically calling Corbyn an anti Semite etc. She’s been accused of using her position as a celebrity and Jewish religion (news to me!) to promote her self interests and damage the Labour Party.

Have a Google, it doesn’t make her come across as a very nice person, IMO.
At the risk of derailing a superb thread (ahem) and as a life long Labour supporter, she wouldn't have to work too hard to shine a light on the Labour party's listing towards overt anti-Semitism since Corbyn elected himself judge, jury and executioner of the party. There are real and shameful issues there without a doubt.

What's a shit potter got to do with this thread? Dafty.
Wad.

Deja vu all over again...

Back