The Stackyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went chambers late 80s but was off my tits half the time , you prob referring to when it was the wine bar downstairs when people wearing chinos n shirt/ties dancing to rick astley :lol:
Well none of that apples to me but I remember all that.
Chambers was class back then like. Till all the aceeeeeeeeed wankers took over after which it went quickly downhill.

I got hoyed out and got a clip off the doorman for playing the piano.the bastard.blood all owa my chin is, and he smashed my glasses.Luckily I didn't even need them...
Were you dancing to Rick Astley though. He was out in 1987/88 so not sure if that is classed as late 80s.

Chambers was class back then like. Till all the aceeeeeeeeed wankers took over after which it went quickly downhill.
You couldn’t dress like Paul calf reekin of Kouros or Paco Rabanne forever mate

Were you dancing to Rick Astley though. He was out in 1987/88 so not sure if that is classed as late 80s.
Eh? What’s late 80s if 88 isn’t

I went chambers late 80s but was off my tits half the time , you prob referring to when it was the wine bar downstairs when people wearing chinos n shirt/ties dancing to rick astley :lol:

Listen to this fella, the first time I saw you that’s exactly what you were wearing

That was the best period Sunderland has ever had for nightlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back