The Spirit of 37 | Flag renewal campaign

Daft question but is there a way of printing posters with all the info on, and a QR code on it that someone could read and instantly scan the QR code and get taken to a donation page ?

Could put them all around the concourse around the entire ground, I reckon loads of the non south standers, the east standers where all the money it, would Hoy a few quid in whilst stood around having a half time pint

I wonder if any of the podcasts might be interested in doing a bonus episode of an interview with someone from the group about the flags and what goes into it, why you’re excited/think it’s important etc?

Could do mate aye, we’ve spoken to Gav at RR a few times but we’ve not tried it yet.
Daft question but is there a way of printing posters with all the info on, and a QR code on it that someone could read and instantly scan the QR code and get taken to a donation page ?

Could put them all around the concourse around the entire ground, I reckon loads of the non south standers, the east standers where all the money it, would Hoy a few quid in whilst stood around having a half time pint

We had a QR code on all of the placards for Coventry but the signal is so shite in the ground.

Don’t know if it’s my server but when I go to the PayPal link (via the Donate button) it’s says that you’re ineligible to receive donations.

Saying the same for me. Thanks for pointing it out, will sort it out.
Don’t know if it’s my server but when I go to the PayPal link (via the Donate button) it’s says that you’re ineligible to receive donations.

Should be sorted

Last edited:

Back