The Spirit of 37 | Flag renewal campaign

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you to everyone who replied to our thread requesting ideas for new flags for the Roker End. We’ve had some designed and they’ve been posted below.

The aim is to purchase a load of these new designs, renew the stock of current designs (retro strips & badges) which will see us right for the next 5 years.

The current stock has been in use since the 5-4 match v Coventry and is understandably looking tired.

We’ll be getting a load of 2m x 2m (the same as the current ones) plus some huge 5m x 4m ones for the front of the stand.

The fundraising target is £10,000. This is a lot of money, but these don’t come cheap and they will see us doing displays at every home match for the next 5 years at least.

Thank you.

View media item 10064

View media item 10063
It wont let me post more than 3 images in 1
Message, will add the rest after a reply.

Are we going to get to the point where we have flags all over the ground? Hope so. As much as the mags are a bunch of utter dicks the flags looked canny last night.

I wouldn't think Boring deserves any, especially as one is just because he scored past the mags. Onien divides opinion on here about whether he's good enough so surely he out too?
Horatio? Local lad and genuine great. As of Monty, record appearances, Suddicker and its an iconic image but I'd personally stay away from recent or current players.

Back