The Spirit of 37 | Flag renewal campaign

I seen a fella and his bairn coming away from the stadium towards the ticket office with a flag, I assume your missing a few?

Great work btw 👍🏻
Saw two myself with the plain red ones.
The bairns were waving them so I did not have the heart to say owt.

I remember the mags having a few issues with people taking some. People just not realising more than anything else I think. Will speak to Chris/Oscar to see if they can do a tannoy at HT/FT.

Would rather people wave them and take them home cos they like them then leave them on the seats all game.

I remember the mags having a few issues with people taking some. People just not realising more than anything else I think. Will speak to Chris/Oscar to see if they can do a tannoy at HT/FT.

Would rather people wave them and take them home cos they like them then leave them on the seats all game.
True.

Last edited:

Hopefully they just bring them back every game.

Any more planned for this season?

Back