The smell of weed more prevalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would make a fortune, would you say those who drink alcohol are stupid too?

Far worse for you just more socially accepted.

I agree with you it can turn people into idiots if abuse it and dull their brain 24/7. If you get someone who abuses drink the same amount and has it all day, everyday they will turn yellow and shit out their liver.
Everyone who I know who smokes it fall into the same category.

They can’t leave it alone for one day and try and smoke it all day if they can get away with it .Amount of skinny scruffy tattooed lads with manky kips I’ve chased over the years due to trying to smoke dope on the job is in the double figures .
Never had a problem with alcohol in such a way .

They can’t leave it alone for one day and try and smoke it all day if they can get away with it .Amount of skinny scruffy tattooed lads with manky kips I’ve chased over the years due to trying to smoke dope on the job is in the double figures .

See that’s abusing it and that’s no good.

Random drug tests.

I've met a few people who are like that but they're rare in my experience. Most weed smokers I know are like me, occasional users on an evening.

if you ever speak to me like that again I will rip off your arms.
:lol::lol::lol:

I Don’t know anyone who can handle it .All say they can but have an issue with it imo

Probably because the ones who take it normally just have a joint in the house to relax.

Don’t try to look hard walking around the streets blatantly smoking it as some sort of badge of honour.

Those types are the idiots which I totally agree with you on, wasters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back