The smell of weed more prevalent

I think those parents whose kids are having countless seizures every day and then seeing them getting almost miraculous results from what in effect is a plant shows it’s already being researched. Also a good proportion of the world’s medical marijuana is grown and exported from the UK

By a tory back bencher who has acres and acres of land growing it. His wife chairs the committee of seeing if we should relax it's classification. I wonder what she recommended the corrupt bitch

I am sure I read somewhere that the UK is the biggest manufacturer of medicinal use cannabis in the world.

Question for those who say they use it for medical reasons, have you used CBD and was it comparable in effectiveness? I can see that becoming more and more widely available and mainstream before actual cannabis does in this country.
I’m sure there is a massive complex in Alnwick growing it for the nhs.
And I think your right about CBD. It would make sense and become a happy medium. I’ve also thought for sometime that when America started to legalise it that the big wigs will be setting up companies for growing and distribution so that they are one step ahead when it finally happens.

By a tory back bencher who has acres and acres of land growing it. His wife chairs the committee of seeing if we should relax it's classification. I wonder what she recommended the corrupt bitch
That’s what I mean. Ffs.

I’m sure there is a massive complex in Alnwick growing it for the nhs.
And I think your right about CBD. It would make sense and become a happy medium. I’ve also thought for sometime that when America started to legalise it that the big wigs will be setting up companies for growing and distribution so that they are one step ahead when it finally happens.

That’s what I mean. Ffs.

Only this bitch recommended not to change a thing so her hubby can still make a killing.

If when they legalise it for medicinal use. All pharmacies with the correct licence and premises will be able to grow it and distribute. Hopefully only a matter of time.

Just need to find the right industrial estate lol

I am sure I read somewhere that the UK is the biggest manufacturer of medicinal use cannabis in the world.

Question for those who say they use it for medical reasons, have you used CBD and was it comparable in effectiveness? I can see that becoming more and more widely available and mainstream before actual cannabis does in this country.

Yeah, CBD is really effective. A combination of Apremilast and CBD have me back in full time work. Also has the benefit of not failing a drugs test.

It's the biggest manufacturer of a branded version of CBD iirc. People keep talking as though it's regular, high THC cannabis.

CBD wasn't comparable for myself. They're different cannabanoids though, so depends what the reason for use was I guess.

Just come back from a run and the smell of weed everywhere is ridiculous. Is this just a London thing? Keep smelling it more and more often.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

I don’t mind the Fox like. Or the squirrels.
I hope the dog doesn’t bump into one though they can quite nasty.

Really?
I know they can take the odd cat.
The dog charges out the door and they have long gone. Only one night I saw him very close giving chase. Daft Lab probably thinks it’s another dog.

effectively de-criminalised for personal use

Spot on.

The combination of cuts to Police budgets and liberal PCC mean that there are lots of bits of the UK where drugs have been decriminalised

Durham only prosecutes tiny numbers of offenders even for heroin these days - less than 10 a year.

This is the great irony of Theresa May's spell at the Home Office - she will be remembered as a hardline reactionary who ended up with liberal policies by accident

Spot on.

The combination of cuts to Police budgets and liberal PCC mean that there are lots of bits of the UK where drugs have been decriminalised

Durham only prosecutes tiny numbers of offenders even for heroin these days - less than 10 a year.

This is the great irony of Theresa May's spell at the Home Office - she will be remembered as a hardline reactionary who ended up with liberal policies by accident
Doesn't Durham turn a blind eye to homegrowers n'all

Doesn't Durham turn a blind eye to homegrowers n'all

Completely. I don't think Durham has prosecuted anyone for cannabis for a few years now.

In fact I am surprised that we don't see more dope being openly smoked. I wonder what would happen if something asked for planning permission for a cannabis vaping cafe?

Back