The smell of weed more prevalent

Yet the government keep on banning it, despite every other fucker smoking it. Madness

I smoked for years and since I stopped I’ve got terrible arthritis. Almost to the point where I’m thinking about quitting my job so I can smoke again.

Due to my height I get back pain, get prescribed tram a dol (spelt wrong on purpose as blocks) but they are no good if you have an early start. Plus they can be addictive as opioids so only ever take them if really bad.

An indica joint works much better get a good nights sleep and don’t feel a bit spaced in morning like I would if had the pain killer

Due to my height I get back pain, get prescribed tram a dol (spelt wrong on purpose as blocks) but they are no good if you have an early start. Plus they can be addictive as opioids so only ever take them if really bad.

Probably the worst thing I've had the misfortune of taking

If your smelling it in woodland or the countryside it’s a good chance it will be Fox piss this time of year.
Smells exactly the same.

An indica joint works much better get a good nights sleep and don’t feel a bit spaced in morning like I would if had the pain killer
It can’t be a coincidence that it started when I stopped the herb like. Maybe CBD is the way?

London where? I do 5 days in Holborn then home on weekends and never catch a whiff...
Covent Garden and Leicester Square, aye.

Was in nyc last month and they’ve pretty much just legalised it. Was like walking round Amsterdam from a nose point of view

London where? I do 5 days in Holborn then home on weekends and never catch a whiff...
Covent Garden and Leicester Square, aye.

Was in nyc last month and they’ve pretty much just legalised it. Was like walking round Amsterdam from a nose point of view
On the way home from canary wharf to se3 via the city.

If I had a medical need for it then I would prefer to wait for the researchers to research which compound of it is actually medically effective for me. It would also be nice to know that it would have no long term harm to me or any future offspring that I might have.
I think those parents whose kids are having countless seizures every day and then seeing them getting almost miraculous results from what in effect is a plant shows it’s already being researched. Also a good proportion of the world’s medical marijuana is grown and exported from the UK

I think those parents whose kids are having countless seizures every day and then seeing them getting almost miraculous results from what in effect is a plant shows it’s already being researched. Also a good proportion of the world’s medical marijuana is grown and exported from the UK

It's not the same in fairness.

I am sure I read somewhere that the UK is the biggest manufacturer of medicinal use cannabis in the world.

Question for those who say they use it for medical reasons, have you used CBD and was it comparable in effectiveness? I can see that becoming more and more widely available and mainstream before actual cannabis does in this country.

Back