The SMB Movie thread 2020 to 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s brilliant. Very much a shame it didn’t make more money as that seems to be why they weren’t keen on doing another. Great contained story though.
I can't see any other reason why they didn't make another one. Shame, but still, as a stand alone film it's great watching.

Cardboard Gangsters

Decent Irish Indy film on Netflix. Low level young lads on rough Dublin estate get caught up in crime etc

That's got some of the same actors as the Love/Hate series which is in the same vein but better if you haven't seen it.

Watched DEAD MANS SHOES again last night on film 4. Excellent work from Shane Meadows. Saw the Good Liar and Joker tonight. Both good value too.

That's got some of the same actors as the Love/Hate series which is in the same vein but better if you haven't seen it.

yeah I’ve just read about that after reading about the film. It’s not in Netflix so I’ll try and find it elsewhere. Cheers

Dark Waters (2019) True story of how corporate lawyer uncovers mass poisoning by a chemical company. Mark Ruffolo gives a brilliant performance in a gripping film that really leaves an impact.

Reactions: Red
Antrum

Horror. It starts off as a documentary talking about a film that was released in the 1970s called Antrum. It was first played in a movie theater that burned down during the showing. The next time it was played the people watching it went insane, after that the film was lost... until now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back