The situation in London

Can't wait to leave the place, only 10 years to go at work.

It got that bad I moved out and commute now from Hartlepool. ( not sure if that's much of a positive like ;)

Wasn't worth paying the extra money to live in better areas as it's starting to spread to even them now.

Can't wait to leave the sxxthole behind me.

Wasn't worth paying the extra money to live in better areas as it's starting to spread to even them
Depends where you class as a better area mate,i live in a nice area and its quiet as the grave,there was a few stabbings in London last week I didn't even put up,watch the footage I did post this morning,crazy,in Gloucester of all places.

Depends where you class as a better area mate,i live in a nice area and its quiet as the grave,there was a few stabbings in London last week I didn't even put up,watch the footage I did post this morning,crazy,in Gloucester of all places.

The thing that gets me bad areas in london have always been this bad since I moved here in 2000 it's just starting to get the media attention now.

I lived in this area since 1997 when I left Hong Kong,lived in east London before I went to the far east,east London was a bit rough.

Back