The situation in London

You know it’s bad when someone from near Moss side is wrapping it in😁

He’s a right moaning wanker. Not once does he ever show any attempt as to understand why so many kids are killing each other, what might be driving the increase in killings, what might be done to stop it. And what have you.

Nah, sits there pontificating from his Maida Vale mansion. Fuck off to Hampshire then and don’t come back you sell-out Tory wanker.

He’s a right moaning wanker. Not once does he ever show any attempt as to understand why so many kids are killing each other, what might be driving the increase in killings, what might be done to stop it. And what have you.

Nah, sits there pontificating from his Maida Vale mansion. Fuck off to Hampshire then and don’t come back you sell-out Tory wanker.

You’re essentially complaining that a musician isn’t outspoken enough on issues that don’t concern him and that he’s earned a few quid. Becoming rich isn’t selling out.

You’re essentially complaining that a musician isn’t outspoken enough on issues that don’t concern him and that he’s earned a few quid. Becoming rich isn’t selling out.

They evidently do concern him enough to want to move away though

I didn’t say becoming rich was necessarily selling out but when in the past he traded on being the tough lad from Burnage but now he is quite happy to lambast London as being this terrible violent place, then that’s a sell out for me.

And I used to like him and his band.

I ain’t mayor of London Shelley.

Big difference between being worried about his kids being stabbed and having the solutions to stop a nationwide knife crime epidemic.

Neither myself or the person you responded to suggested that. In my world though, issues do concern you if there's a worry that your kids might be stabbed.

Unless ofcourse he's just chatting shit for the sake of it.

I didn’t say becoming rich was necessarily selling out but when in the past he traded on being the tough lad from Burnage but now he is quite happy to lambast London as being this terrible violent place, then that’s a sell out for me.

And I used to like him and his band.
He's a sell out because he doesn't think its safe for his kids?

Run through that one more time to see if it makes any more sense.

Neither myself or the person you responded to suggested that. In my world though, issues do concern you if there's a worry that your kids might be stabbed.

Unless ofcourse he's just chatting shit for the sake of it.

I responded to this comment:
“Not once does he ever show any attempt as to understand why so many kids are killing each other, what might be driving the increase in killings, what might be done to stop it.”

Why should any of that concern Noel Gallagher? If his kids’ safety is his number one concern moving to the countryside is probably quite sensible.

I responded to this comment:
“Not once does he ever show any attempt as to understand why so many kids are killing each other, what might be driving the increase in killings, what might be done to stop it.”

Why should any of that concern Noel Gallagher? If his kids’ safety is his number one concern moving to the countryside is probably quite sensible.

I think it should concern any parent who is worried about their kid being stabbed tbh. Don't think anyone is implying he should try and solve the issue or that his money is much to do with anything tbh.

He's a sell out because he doesn't think its safe for his kids?

Run through that one more time to see if it makes any more sense.

Fair enough, he’s rightly concerned about his kids. My point about him being a sell out is more because he used to make great play on him being some sort of working class hard lad from Manchester. Now he’s more likely to remind everyone how well off he is, that he lives in Maida Vale and that he’s moving to Hampshire. Maybe I’m being a bit too harsh but that to me smacks of being a sell out.

Back