The Second Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely dire. A good result but it really should have been a lot more. Hopefully goal difference won't come in to play come the end of the season.

It happens at every level mate -the game was won. Remember it happening a few times with Man City last season.

Absolutely noting to worry about

I wouldn’t have minded another goal or 2 to catch Rotherham and Peterborough. Rochdale are one of the worst teams we’ve seen come to the SoL. Couldn’t get out of their own way under any real pressure. Meant I could go 15 mins early though :cool:

I agree it was quite boring but, right now, I'd rather that than a helter skelter end to the game as we did against Ipswich.

Wish we were in position to go through the motions every week. Ross’ inability to see games out was one his biggest criticisms. Now we’re doing it and it’s a problem.

No point busting a gut in the second half especially when we're playing again at the weekend. Not as good to watch but worth it overall to keep players fresher for Saturday.

reckon it's not worth mentioning the first half,won the game in 30 minutes,hope every game till season's end's the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back