The run up to the big operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the best wishes in the world @foggy. Hope all goes better than expected and you're back home as soon as you can be. Hope the lads give you a result to be proud of tomorrow x

Has @raindog got the hospital phone number?

I am going to let Foggy break the news this time. The man has far better timing and writing skills than me (his way with words is much more informative than im capable of writing) ;)
Don’t tell him! I’ll update as soon as. Promise.
:lol: :lol:

You best do... the suspense is no good for my ticker (he says layed here wired up with 24 hour ecg monitoring)
I wouldnt swop you positions mind.

Good Luck Foggy hope to be reading your posts again as soon as your capable ;)

Last edited:
Good luck fogster. What positivity I have in me I am sending your way mate. If you can beat what you’re facing I can sure as fuck beat my demons so you’d better be back on here soon talking about the fit nurses.

1 day to go.

Had a crap sleep. I knew I had to be up for the stoma nurse. Who turned up at 12. Felt terrible all day but got marked up ok.

I’m just back from my port flush and my mother is here packing my bag. Even just moving about kicks off the pain. I am f***ing starving. If I eat I’m in agony. Even water causes cramps but I can’t do without that. I have a cup a soup around 12 and suffer for a couple of hours after it.

I’m catching the train soon. Then a taxi to the hotel. I did have hospital digs booked but it’s another trip so I have a hotel next to the hospital. Then a walk in tomorrow and it’s in their hands.

Thanks for the gift by the way. Most of you don’t know this but one of you sent me a very nice float in the air message ballon from everyone. It reminds me that I have the support of a big bunch of not quite strangers. It really means a lot.

@foggy I’ve said before your an inspiration and a legend, keep cracking on mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back