The rise of True Geordie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him, not even putting a tin hat on. He’s a mag? So what. Blokes done class for himself and his videos are quite entertaining and I’m enjoying the whole be XO thing they’ve got going on.

People have probablys seen his videos off here and never watched any again and think his content is shit, just because he’s a mag doesn’t mean you have to hate him.

Careful with that kind of radical thinking, mind.

I remember somebody posting his video for the first time on here a few years ago with him sitting there in a wretched chair, drinking a can of lager, wearing a terrible oversized coat and chatting shit.

How the fuck has he gone from that to 817k subscribers?

He's all over this KSI/Logan Paul fight as well.

It's quite bizarre.

But bloody funny if Newcastle loses.

Caught a few of his podcasts as they came up as recommended. Some of his guest are pretty entertaining and really interesting.

However he constantly interrupts his guests and isn’t very funny, laughs at his own jokes and offers no insight or real opinion of his own (that doesn’t feel put on like some fake online persona). He doesn’t ask particularly interesting questions. But that’s just my criticism of him. If you like him that’s fine. He’s just not for me.

Define what you mean by engineer as it is often the most misused word in job titles. A television engineer is a television repair man for instance
I know what you mean i.e. a person who fixes a machine is a mechanical engineer. I design the electrical infrastructure for all sorts of buildings from power plants to hospitals to railway stations.

Only ever watched his vids when we beat them in the 6inarow and when we got to Wembley. His head nearly exploded on more than on occasion which was absolutely tremendous viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back