The rise of True Geordie...

I see he's even doing betting ads now for Coral. The guy must be loaded. Fair play to him he has done well for himself.

Fair play to the bloke. Will be getting a canny wedge off it too

I generally found him quite entertaining tbh. Was a must watch when they were doing proper shit.

Unreal when we beat them 3-0 and he was claiming a false win. They outfootballed us and ended up getting relegated :lol:

I found myself watching some of his videos one night, going from ranting about stuff to sitting there in a room having a bit of banter with Alan Shearer, I'm quite happy being a nobody but well done to him.

I found myself watching some of his videos one night, going from ranting about stuff to sitting there in a room having a bit of banter with Alan Shearer, I'm quite happy being a nobody but well done to him.

Controversial view to some but he's a likeable bloke tbh.

Is he still going? f***ing hell.

I presume you take great pleasure in and celebrate ITV's "special night at Anfield" coverage of the Champions League? Or would that be precious?

Struggling to see how this thread is relevant. I haven’t even praised anything Newcastle related in this thread.

The fact he supports them is fairly irrelevant.

Back