The rise of True Geordie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a fat bellend who knows absolutely fuck all about football, but fair play to him for making a lot of money out of it.

There are people who get paid an awful lot of money for spouting absolute shit about football, take a bit of time to think about that one.

Good luck to the fella, he is a crazy annoying nobhead imo.

Made his name making Newcastle videos now they never get a mention.
Schadenfreude has a lot to do with it. He'd probably still be pattering on to a small group of his family and friends if it wasn't for attracting a wider audience to see his meltdowns. He owes a lot to Ashley, Pardew, 6 in a row and relegation.

No-one cares what he has to say if Newcastle are doing well.

I remember somebody posting his video for the first time on here a few years ago with him sitting there in a wretched chair, drinking a can of lager, wearing a terrible oversized coat and chatting shit.

How the fuck has he gone from that to 817k subscribers?

He's all over this KSI/Logan Paul fight as well.

It's quite bizarre.

What an odd thing to post on a Sunderland forum

Are you real or just a half wit ?

I like him, not even putting a tin hat on. He’s a mag? So what. Blokes done class for himself and his videos are quite entertaining and I’m enjoying the whole be XO thing they’ve got going on.

People have probablys seen his videos off here and never watched any again and think his content is shit, just because he’s a mag doesn’t mean you have to hate him.

Popularity soared after his “show” got sponsored by “Terry’s Chippy - the north east’s biggest and best invisible chip shop”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back