The Rings Of Power

Sir Lenworth Henry the Shakespearean actor? Bit racist pal

You’re clearly invested in Frodo and his marras

If I don’t like a TV show I stop watching it
I'm a fan of LOTR yes I don't see why people shouldn't complain when writers completely butcher source material and disrespect the works they are trying to represent. The writers of rings of power clearly thought they knew better than Tolkien and the works he had created, stinks of arrogance we've seen similar with The Whitcher. Great to see it all back fire though especially when they can't handle the just criticism.

I'm a fan of LOTR yes I don't see why people shouldn't complain when writers completely butcher source material and disrespect the works they are trying to represent. The writers of rings of power clearly thought they knew better than Tolkien and the works he had created, stinks of arrogance we've seen similar with The Whitcher. Great to see it all back fire though especially when they can't handle the just criticism.

You havent just complained though, you respond to every positive post on it. A troll basically.

Which source material was that then?

Just how I imagine Vincent looking like
Good films but shit TV show? Haven't watched any of it.

Trying desperately to appeal to every lbgtq, woke, PC, Asian market bollocks?

Good books, good films, good tv series.

Some non LOTR fans may agree or disagree
Some LOTR fans may agree or disagree.
Some will constructively discuss the good and bad points.
Some will write negative reviews constantly for attention.

Last edited:
Just how I imagine Vincent looking like

Good books, good films, good tv series.

Some non LOTR fans may agree or disagree
Some LOTR fans may agree or disagree.
Some will constructively discuss the good and bad points.
Some will write negative reviews constantly for attention.
Films were shite due to the lack of Tom Bombidl😜

Aye pretty much.
Fine, so it's corporate/cashcow thinking first. Actual quality of story telling 2nd, how boring of these massive greedy wanker executive/gunts. f***ing up what was some of the most loved films in recent history.

If you haven't seen "Foundation" TV show you should. I like it despite the woke/pc bollocks. And that's saying something

Fine, so it's corporate/cashcow thinking first. Actual quality of story telling 2nd, how boring of these massive greedy wanker executive/gunts. f***ing up what was some of the most loved films in recent history.

If you haven't seen "Foundation" TV show you should. I like it despite the woke/pc bollocks. And that's saying something

Bit of both, as would be expected. They arent going to make a TV series if it only appealed to the big Tolkien fans as they just wouldnt get the viewers and it wouldnt be affordable. I think they struck a decent balance.

Back