The Rings Of Power

Im planning on giving it another watch shortly. I suspected it would be even more enjoyable second time around.

I absolutely adored it this time through and although I enjoyed the episodes when they first aired I’ll admit I was slightly disappointed with it first time round so it’s definitely worth another watch bud.
Second series out this year too!!!

Big own goal with series one being such a flop you'd think they'd have got the message and made big changes for the second series before squandering more money on such ridiculous budgets.

Lock up your goblins

Gríma son of Gálmód is back
www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2023/04/05/why-the-rings-of-power-was-a-huge-flop-that-most-people-never-finished/amp/

It was the general consensus.

www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2023/04/05/why-the-rings-of-power-was-a-huge-flop-that-most-people-never-finished/amp/

It was the general consensus.
Erik Kain is best known for slating other people’s work. Stuart Heritage writes Buzzfeed articles for The Guardian.

General consensus :lol:

Rings of Power is a load of wank. Amazon have ‘reimagined’ LOTR for ‘modern audiences’ and it’s rubbish. Unfortunately we’ll have to put up with it for years due to the amount of money Bezos has invested into it.

Back