The "Right to be forgotten": things and people on the SMB said and did which can never be forgotten

The lad who was very anti smoking on a thread then someone found another thread from a couple of months earlier where he was asking for tabs to be brought back from a holiday for him

All real life, theres mikey, hes the fuckin hard nut, S T, hes alright, Craig, not seen him in a fight yet, Ben, small, but can hold his own, Adam, don't fuck with him, Kieran, a scots man who you don't want to go near, J, hes a f***ing bruiser. To name a few.

anyone aware of the last known sighting of him...?

Haven't read the thread but has Andy Reid Love Child been mentioned? When he was pretending to be his own dad after getting done shoplifting and caught out trying to steal £30 off multiple posters on here?

Quite an engaging and entertaining poster who I would think resided in a London postcode, sported white leather shoes, had friends in entertainment, possibly knew some of simple minds! would likely be called an 'influencer ' these days, but vanished from smb a few years ago

Quite an engaging and entertaining poster who I would think resided in a London postcode, sported white leather shoes, had friends in entertainment, possibly knew some of simple minds! would likely be called an 'influencer ' these days, but vanished from smb a few years ago

hopefully he’s behoving himself wherever he is

Just heard Paul Hardcastle's 19. Reminds me of alternative lyrics about the Zanies. @Streaker (God bless his soul) said something like "You have far too much spare time on your hands. But it's time well spent."

It was something like:

In 2003 Premiership away days seemed like another war but it wasn't.
It was different in so many ways, like those on the ALS bus.
In 2003 the average age of the Premiership supporter was 29.
In the Zany Crew, it was 19.
In the Zany Crew, it was 19.

N-n-n--n-n-n-n-n-n-19
N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n--n-19.

Parma Violets, Snickers
Parma Violets, Snickers

Perhaps the biggest difference between human beings and the Zany Crew was coming home.
None of them had drank anything other than Tizer.
Anything other than Tizer

Parma Violets, 19
Parma Violets, 19

People wanted us to be ashamed of what we did.
Dad didn't know I played the fruities at Knutsford Services
All we want to do is come home.

Has anyone mentioned the night MBH was trying to arrange to meet someone outside a phone box in Newcastle for a fight. I know he’s had plenty of meltdowns over the years but that was a classic.

Back