The "Right to be forgotten": things and people on the SMB said and did which can never be forgotten

It was Laputian, wasn’t it? Used to make poor MBH dance like a puppet on a string. RIP fella.

One of, if not the sharpest posters ever.

Not long after I joined, and on reflection I was possibly being a bit cocky, I crossed swords with him on a football thread.

Can't remember the topic but I can clearly remember that it did not end well for me.

Canary Wharf Mackem saying he felt a bit ill after eating a whole bag of Haribo for lunch.

Within 3 posts there was the reply of "I wish you'd f***ing choked on them." A few posts later it was something like "I'm going to f***ing strangle you." It turned inexplicably dark and menacing in such a short space of time and nobody could quite understand why.

There was a post by a bloke who'd gone on a stag do & they all stayed in a dorm room in a hostel. One of them had shat himself & all attempts at cleaning it up just made it worse & he went into great detail about everywhere the shit had gone. I remember being absolutely creased reading it.

One of, if not the sharpest posters ever.

Not long after I joined, and on reflection I was possibly being a bit cocky, I crossed swords with him on a football thread.

Can't remember the topic but I can clearly remember that it did not end well for me.

The first poster who stood out on the board when I first discovered it. Damn shame his posts are lost in the ether now.

Macar and his spanking fetish

Remember there was that picture of a bus and you could put your own slogan on the side of it? Someone posted "Macar, if you can read this you're a lying kvnt"
There was a post by a bloke who'd gone on a stag do & they all stayed in a dorm room in a hostel. One of them had shat himself & all attempts at cleaning it up just made it worse & he went into great detail about everywhere the shit had gone. I remember being absolutely creased reading it.

The bit that got me about that one (think it was in Dublin) was where he said they apologised when they were checking out and the woman behind the counter said "ah you should have seen the state of that room last week" :eek:

Last edited:
Last edited:
@ighty seven ’s more and more ludicrous / disgusting stories in the Smudgey Cacks thread on Parsnip.

Always go back and have a read of those if I need a laugh.
God knows what thread it was, but that's reminded me of an absolutely epic Wildean tale of someone shitting all over a bedsit whilst on a stag do. No cupboard or towel had been spared.
Bread products world cup

Beery's missis in the hallway blind drunk

Fish puns
Not a patch on @Epping's Au Pair tournament.

Last edited:
God knows what thread it was, but that's reminded me of an absolutely epic Wildean tale of someone shitting all over a bedsit whilst on a stag do. No cupboard or towel had been spared.

Haven't seen that one but sounds worth a read.

Can't remember who the poster was but he said whenever him and his brother were fighting his dad would threaten to "come up there and fist the pair of ya" and said poster was now having visions of him and his brother being worn like boxing gloves by the father; that one still cracks me up too.

edit: it was @mackembuddha

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Fuckin' hell.
That's the one I was on about! :lol:

Last edited:

Back