The "Right to be forgotten": things and people on the SMB said and did which can never be forgotten

The "Right to be forgotten" is enshrined in our great nation's Data Protection Act of 2018.

However, even if accounts are deleted, and administrative evidence of posters removed from the site, there are just some things that can never be forgotten, no matter how hard we try.

Things like:
  • Works Party Dilemma
  • Jewles Remain Still Cleaming
  • Buying a Greggs Pasty and not having the bus fare home from Peterlee
  • Showering with the Dog
  • Controversial opinions of some on mixed race marriage
  • The Sam Allardyce Paint images
  • stirblingmackem never going out with less than two grand's worth of gear on
  • Mother Teresa being a shithouse
  • Cridge
  • Andover
  • medina, his business cards, shouting at lasses from cars and his entourage of hard mates
  • XCite Energy shares
What other things are so deeply embedded in our collective SMB memories as to defy any "Right to be Forgotten" legislation ?

The "Right to be forgotten" is enshrined in our great nation's Data Protection Act of 2018.

However, even if accounts are deleted, and administrative evidence of posters removed from the site, there are just some things that can never be forgotten, no matter how hard we try.

Things like:
  • Works Party Dilemma
  • Jewles Remain Still Cleaming
  • Buying a Greggs Pasty and not having the bus fare home from Peterlee
  • Showering with the Dog
  • Controversial opinions of some on mixed race marriage
  • The Sam Allardyce Paint images
  • stirblingmackem never going out with less than two grand's worth of gear on
  • Mother Teresa being a shithouse
  • Cridge
  • Andover
  • medina, his business cards, shouting at lasses from cars and his entourage of hard mates
  • XCite Energy shares
What other things are so deeply embedded in our collective SMB memories as to defy any "Right to be Forgotten" legislation ?

Jarra’s Great Escape Poster when he was arrested in Germany.

Clown Forum invasion

The night of Raoul Moat.

I've never forgot the thread that had something along the lines of, 'I'll destroy with my shirt buttons' in a comment, but I have forgot the title of it. :lol: Amazing thread, amazing argument!!

Back