The reality for Luton fans

Fair play to them , I expected them to ruffle a few feathers in the premier league. Still think their defence might ultimately cost them in the end.

Had a feeling they’d get something today. Would be brilliant if they stay up. Whole premier league thing is as fcked up as many of us opposed to it back in 92 predicted. All you can do is enjoy the odd team having a go.

2/3 of the teams who got promoted last year look like they were promoted too early. Both of whom were much better than us.

All 3 are vastly superior to anyone currently in the championship and are still struggling.

It's also entirely dependent on the clubs investment after having been promoted. I've seen nothing to suggest we'd get anything like what we'd need.

Still can't fathom why people think PL money would be used for investment.

Rich people with a track revord of being tight with money don't give it away when they get loads of it :lol:
Just because Burnley and Sheffield United are struggling doesn't mean they were 'promoted too early'.
Three teams are relegated every season. They'll be in a better position to be promoted than us next year.
That is a hideous result for a team chasing a champions league place.
There's been some cracking results this season. I can't understand why some of ours don't watch it

Last edited:
Just because Burnley and Sheffield United are struggling doesn't mean they were 'promoted too early'.
Three teams are relegated every season. They'll be in a better position to be promoted than us next year.
Cos we'll be in the premier league.

:)

There's been some cracking results this season. I can't understand why some of ours don't watch it
If you're not able to stay in the league you were promoted into then you were quite obviously promoted beyond your capacity to compete in that league

Beat our 15 and 19npoint seasons somehow. Likely to beat our points total under moyes as well (which was the worst of the lot with the team we had)

Back